What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

plB7clckj

Inside the box

pn2ovsh5j

The art book is absolutely gorgeous, the game is pretty goo too

Received another birthday present today. Last week I picked up the console early but they didn't have the Uncharted collection on a good offer. Today I was given the collection to my surprise, it turned out that my mum found a good deal in GAME for only £29.99, she even managed to dodge the staff's opinion of getting it cheaper through a pre-owned version as I told her that I don't tolerate used copies on newer instalments.

CldUa7AUoAAKgQ6.jpg

I hear this HD Remaster is 1080p 60fps so I'm curious to see how it turns out. For those confused by the new case cover design, I think this is due to the Uncharted 4 beta no longer being around so Sony changed it when A Thief's End got released.

So this is where you've all been hiding. The site being hacked is most vexing, but the most important thing is that I have photos of new crap to show you.

Atelier Sophie LE that I got a couple of weeks ago. Not sure it's worth what I paid for it despite the two-disc soundtrack and big fabric poster that I would prefer eyes other than mine (and yours) do not see.

zASnEje.jpg

Paradise's loss is my gain. From United Publications.

l3gK01I.jpg

PS: anyone know how to resize images without the quality going to ****? I used IfranView with the least amount of compression, and still they look like ****.

fabio de lunatico said:
PS: anyone know how to resize images without the quality going to ****? I used IfranView with the least amount of compression, and still they look like ****.

Imgur is your friend! It's free and you can upload as many images as you want (it was originally limited but they decided to make it free to everyone). When you upload an image you can change the size of the photo without ruining it via its URL.

Here's mine for example.

Photo size example (Thumbnails):
[spoilerbutton]
FfjBNjR.jpg

FfjBNjRh.jpg

FfjBNjRl.jpg

FfjBNjRm.jpg

FfjBNjRt.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Received this the other day but was ill so didn't post:

Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 2 Collector's Edition BD/DVD

[spoilerbutton]
IMG_4668.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

More pics
[spoilerbutton]
IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

I usually use postimage (postimage.org) when uploading, they let you select what size you want photos before you bulk upload.

Personally, I use Flickr. You can select from a variety of sizes and you can easily upload it from your phone. You also get a terabyte of free storage, which essentially means you're never going to run out. I have a little over 300 photos on there right now, and it's still showing as me using less than 0.1% used.

Recieved this today.Ive got to say i hope the re-authoring is much better because the box is completely lackluster
rJHoHUT.jpg

j8KTaip.jpg

Wasn't there also supposed to be a booklet as well?

Back