What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Type45 said:
Recieved this today.Ive got to say i hope the re-authoring is much better because the box is completely lackluster
rJHoHUT.jpg

j8KTaip.jpg

Wasn't there also supposed to be a booklet as well?

I tweeted Jerome... lets see

Type45 said:
Recieved this today. I've got to say I hope the re-authoring is much better because the box is completely lackluster.
[spoilerbutton]
rJHoHUT.jpg

j8KTaip.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

YLV8QIu.gif

britguy said:
Type45 said:
Recieved this today.Ive got to say i hope the re-authoring is much better because the box is completely lackluster

amazon listing shows it...hmm, Manga cock up?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Attack-Titan-C ... B01C45OFFE

Have you looked in the blu-ray cases for the booklet?

Looks like the box holding both parts is just a card slipbox, that's disappointing.

DragonBlaze67 said:
britguy said:
Type45 said:

amazon listing shows it...hmm, Manga cock up?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Attack-Titan-C ... B01C45OFFE

Have you looked in the blu-ray cases for the booklet?

Looks like the box holding both parts is just a card slipbox, that's disappointing.

Maybe its in the case but Jerome is looking into it.
DM Jerome and he will send you one.

Cheers Doctor
The box is just thin cardboard though we May have another problem with the set.Ive just checked though a few of the episodes and the chaptering still seems a bit of a mess.

Type45 said:
Cheers Doctor
The box is just thin cardboard though we May have another problem with the set.Ive just checked though a few of the episodes and the chaptering still seems a bit of a mess.

How about the subtitles? If I recall right, the defects were due to the subs being a mix of dubtitles and subtitles.

UP1 dispatched my copy today, so I should also be able to chip in on this discussion tomorrow, or soon in the very least. I'll be very pissed if they went through the trouble of re authoring the discs but not fix their cock ups.

Type45 said:
Ive just checked,I'll need a second opinion but the subtitles do seem to match up to the Dub
Urgh, this was the main reason I didn't buy it last time around. Guess I'll just hold out and hope to find the US set one day.

I have the US Attack on Titan so if you can find some specific examples with timestamps I can compare the subs.

R

27241992104_b29bbb560b_c.jpg

Mine didn't come with a booklet either. Not very happy at all. I don't have time to check the chapters and subtitles right now, but I assume what was said before is correct. I'm going to tweet Manga and see what's going on.

In regards to AoT, well the original release at least. In the old defective thread I gave Just Passing Through a line for line on the subs from the AUS version(which is the same as the US version) from a certain scene and that confirmed the UK subs were different.

I got my special edition of Tokyo Mirage Sessions today! :D

Pack itself
1pET7fL.jpg

Art cards
dbF9edS.jpg

Soundtrack
ZAVwLjN.jpg

Stickers
bZ1Ir7c.jpg

Not pictured: Art book and a code for extra DLC. I completely forgot there was DLC with this game, so I'm really pleased it's there as it justifies the price a lot more for me now. ^^;

Overall it's a really pretty set and I'm glad I picked it up rather than a regular copy. Many happy times will be spent going over the art book and listening to the music :D

I'm tempted to give it a try but really unsure if it's worth the bother at this point as I still fully intend on getting rid of the Wii U sometime. Still a bit salty about the direction the game went in the end too as I was really excited about it at one point lol.

Back