What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Jatz said:
Hooray! Going to sell the games that came with the bundle, which would make buying the console £100+ cheaper than buying it on its own. :mrgreen:
Nice to see another PS4 owner. I'd have though people would be waiting for the Neo at this point.
What games came with it out of interest?

Mangaranga said:
Jatz said:
Nice to see another PS4 owner. I'd have though people would be waiting for the Neo at this point.
What games came with it out of interest?

Uncharted 4 + EURO 16 + 1 Year PS+ Membership. The membership and Uncharted all ready sold for me on eBay. XD

I actually had a PS4 before, but the disc reader stopped working. Only bought this console because it worked out ridiculously cheap for me. I was tempted to wait for the Neo, but none of the changes they plan to make interest me so I wouldn't buy it on launch.

I see last post by Jatz yesterday, 9:06 pm, I expect some good manga pickups. You're gonna need to step up your game, Jatz!

As AL have no idea when they'll release part 2 in the UK (if they ever) i decided i couldn't wait that long as i love SamFlam. So i got part 2 from their french arm @Anime as it actually has english subtitles. Its not advertised anywhere that it has eng subtitles (its not even on the box) but you can choose it from the audio options on the menu.

ieYGPXuh.jpg

thedoctor2016 said:
I will get it then i just never knew. How did you find out?
Some else posted about it on the anime limited thread about how they took a gamble and got the french release and it had english subtitles.

27363709064_97c2f827a9_c.jpg

Courtesy of Mangaranga!

Will have to get to reading this after Cardcaptor Sakura. I fell in love with the anime so I'm very much looking forward to reading the manga!

BlackStrat said:
I see last post by Jatz yesterday, 9:06 pm, I expect some good manga pickups. You're gonna need to step up your game, Jatz!

hehe sorry to disappoint. I'm holding off on manga because I've filled up my new bookcase, but since my job went permanent, I might get around to catching up on some releases. :p

Manga pickups from the past month or so...

• Barakamon vol. 1-10, Naru might just be the cutest thing ever.

Also received on Tuesday, but my camera battery was flat, and had no time yesterday evening. So pics today.

Sword Art Online II Part 4

540.jpg

Complete set, got to love that inconsistency of the fourth set's spine :eek:
[spoilerbutton]
540.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

And two Ghibli art books, The Wind Rises and The Secret World of Arrietty

540.jpg

With thanks to Amazon's mediocre packaging :(
[spoilerbutton]
540.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Sword Art Online Lost Song arrived from Gamestop. Perfect condition and quick delivery, I'm impressed for a company that has some controversial service in North America.

zedMMjFh.jpg

a2ODZPgh.jpg

£32 was a solid deal considering it's going for £45-50 literally everywhere. Sure the US copies are around but good luck trying to get that on Amazon US because they're blocking UK shipping for that particular title.

If you're still looking for the PS4 version it's still available on the site.

NormanicGrav said:
Sword Art Online Lost Song arrived from Gamestop. Perfect condition and quick delivery, I'm impressed for a company that has some controversial service in North America.

£32 was a solid deal considering it's going for £45-50 literally everywhere. Sure the US copies are around but good luck trying to get that on Amazon US because they're blocking UK shipping for that particular title.

If you're still looking for the PS4 version it's still available on the site.

For people who don't mind having digital, both SAO games for PS4 are £19.99 on the PSN store. I know some people like having physical products (especially due to concerns like what has happened with the NIS titles lately)

Mobile Suit Gundam - Parts 1 & 2 - Well I finally picked them up, gotta say I was a little thrown off with the weird spots on the box as I thought it was dirt or something when I first looked at it. It seems like an odd design choice tbh :/ Still, glad to finally have them.

TEBFS9ah.jpg

Back