What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Joshawott said:
Cathe said:
I got this from ShopTo today. 2 days early, yay!

4500e2cf.jpg
Lucky!

My older brother works at a HMV in London, so I transferred money to him so he can get it from work with his staff discount. So I guess I'll probably get my copy when he next comes down for a band practice...but hey, only cost me £20.

....Whhhattt? Some sort of Pokemon/Samurai Warriors crossover?

im really happy about these coming. im a fan of crest of the stars so banner might be as good.

i got shiki parts 1 and 2 but if you can see in the pic a white box came with the boxset and im not sure what to do with it, do i take it out and put shiki 2 in the boxset or............

one piece 7 and parasite dolls came, now i came watch the bubble gum crisis with whole series,

and i only need 2 more one piece dvds to restart watching one piece from the beginning again. ONE PIECE IS A AWESOME series

animefreak17 said:
i got shiki parts 1 and 2 but if you can see in the pic a white box came with the boxset and im not sure what to do with it, do i take it out and put shiki 2 in the boxset or............
I'd guess so. With Limited Editions of volumes 1s, don't FUNimation usually do that?

Yes, that's exactly what you do. It's neat that they put some artwork on it, but it is intended to be thrown away. Would you mind taking a couple of pics of the insides of Shiki? I'd quite like to see which other pieces of art they used.

ilmaestro said:
Yes, that's exactly what you do. It's neat that they put some artwork on it, but it is intended to be thrown away. Would you mind taking a couple of pics of the insides of Shiki? I'd quite like to see which other pieces of art they used.

ok give me a sec

there you go.

and about the box i cant get the dvd inside and it might be a throw away but im keeping it and it would be a shame to throw away the part 2 slip too

ilmaestro said:
Thanks, it's good to see they used plenty of artwork from the Japanese covers, some of them are really spectacular.

Well it's the least I can do to be useful. And I made sure to get all the art work but sorry about the shine on the art I know it's hard to see clearly but it was the best I could do.

But yeah the art is nice and I'm looking forward tonwatch shiki

Dannielle said:
Joshawott said:
Cathe said:

4500e2cf.jpg
Lucky!

My older brother works at a HMV in London, so I transferred money to him so he can get it from work with his staff discount. So I guess I'll probably get my copy when he next comes down for a band practice...but hey, only cost me £20.

It's a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunga's Ambition. The Japanese name was plain "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition".

Joshawott said:
Dannielle said:
Joshawott said:
Cathe said:

4500e2cf.jpg
Lucky!

It's a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunga's Ambition. The Japanese name was plain "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition".

Ohh, I see. Either way that looks freaking awesome.

ilmaestro said:
Whaaaaa Pokenaga came out in the UK already? Swift turnaround!

Any good?
It came out towards the end of July. I'm waiting on my older brother to give me my copy (he bought it from work with his discount). I think he's coming down around the 18th.

Damn Olympics not giving him any days off until then.

ilmaestro said:
Whaaaaa Pokenaga came out in the UK already? Swift turnaround!

Any good?

Well, I still can't stop playing it, so I'd say yes! It's not that hard so far (naturally) but I don't really care when it's this fun. And there's something amazingly satisfying about being able to tell your friends that Oichi's Charmander evolved etc with a straight face.

R

Got a DVD/CD storage tower-unit-thing from Amazon. Open the box and I'm immediately struck that there's not enough room to store DVDs (or blu-rays, or PS3 games, or manga) vertically. Chuck in a few of my DVDs horizontally to see how it looks and...

wgriw1.jpg

I can't deal with it, I think I have an innate need to have stuff aligned vertically... Returning this is going to cost me near enough the price of the unit itself in postage fees. Bleh.

Urgh I know that feeling. I have to align all of my DVDs and manga vertically too. I desperately need more storage space, but I just don't have the space in my room any more. I tried reorganising my shelves yesterday and I managed to fit all my DVD/BDs in, but my manga is still overflowing.

(i originally posted this on another thread but soon realised that there was a photo's edition.
So I thought i'd move it as it seemd appropriate.)

Got this over the past week or so and more on order! :D
Was so stoked when I found vol 10 of Slam Dunk and vol 18 of HxH in two comic book stores as they are especially OOP. Still hoping to find vol 14 of HxH!
DSC_1205-1.jpg

VoxPhantom said:
Got a DVD/CD storage tower-unit-thing from Amazon. Open the box and I'm immediately struck that there's not enough room to store DVDs (or blu-rays, or PS3 games, or manga) vertically. Chuck in a few of my DVDs horizontally to see how it looks and...

I can't deal with it, I think I have an innate need to have stuff aligned vertically... Returning this is going to cost me near enough the price of the unit itself in postage fees. Bleh.

If it's sold as DvD storage perhaps that's grounds for some kind of refund due to mis-selling?

What I got today

Finally got my Tiger and Bunny Chara Fortunes that was released back in april -they travelled a long way. The where posted I never recived them think they had gotten lost but about 2 weeks ago I got an e-mail from amiami to say that they had been returned to them so I had them shipped back to me again-

Back