What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

tumblr_m70o8o5Q2x1ru57zno1_500.jpg

Yes the hd re-release may have gotten leaked today, but my god am I so happy that I own this. I've been after this for years and I got it for a very reasonable price and it's in mint condition.

Now to find my Dreamcast...

Though they did at least turn the spine text the correct British way, so perhaps some of our moaning paid off. I'll still be making my own replacement covers however.

Cathe said:
I got this from ShopTo today. 2 days early, yay!

4500e2cf.jpg
Lucky!

My older brother works at a HMV in London, so I transferred money to him so he can get it from work with his staff discount. So I guess I'll probably get my copy when he next comes down for a band practice...but hey, only cost me £20.

FourthLion said:
@Joshawott: Since I work just over from your bro's HMV, can I borrow your copy 'til you see him next? :p

Wish I got that kinda discount :(
I'm not even sure if he'll remember why I put money into his account. I told I had and he seemed to have forgotten it was for a game xD

Apparently his discount applies to the entire Trocadero too, not just the HMV...so he's going to have to take my shopping at some point =3.

Joshawott said:
FourthLion said:
@Joshawott: Since I work just over from your bro's HMV, can I borrow your copy 'til you see him next? :p

Wish I got that kinda discount :(
I'm not even sure if he'll remember why I put money into his account. I told I had and he seemed to have forgotten it was for a game xD

Apparently his discount applies to the entire Trocadero too, not just the HMV...so he's going to have to take my shopping at some point =3.

All 3 or 4 shops of it :roll: I remember that shopping centre as being awesome and having an amazing arcade when I was a kid and now it's pretty much HMV and a Starbucks. Tokyo Toys and whatever the shop that sells all the Totoro stuff is kinda cool to look round too, but without a discount they are pretty overpriced. The panda shop is cute too :)

Despite it sucking more than it used to it's a really cool place to be working, can't really get more central and in the thick of it! Whenever I'm that way I have to go to cinnabon :D

fabricatedlunatic said:
EDIT: Incidentally, those larger images on the back of each set would've made for MUCH better cover art. It's almost like they've got it back to front, what with the screenshots and all...
Isn't this because they have cunningly used pieces of art that have previously been used as cover art on singles to adorn the back of those boxes? ^^;

Rui said:
A highly exciting set of deliveries this morning...
Oh... my...

The old magazine scans were hype, too, thanks for taking the trouble to share them!

Damn son, that is some hot merchandise!

I think on this side of the world you may have to pay more attention to the "collectable card" aspect of WS rather than the "card game" side of things, but I hope I am wrong and you find some people who will play!

Back