What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

HNI_0034-1.jpg

devilrules666 said:
Lucky sod! Have to wait until the end of the month for mine!

Yeah, I grew tired of waiting and with MangaUK/KazeUK delaying it, it was the right decision to import.

ayase said:
That's Italian isn't it? Does it work out cheaper to buy the Italian discs on the continent?

Actually, it doesn't matter where you buy it in Europe, the discs are all the same:
Audio: Japanese, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Subtitles: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
but I recommend buying it from France. They have the best package design and with the dwindling € you might even save £1-£2.

http://www.amazon.fr/Black-Lagoon-I...6KRQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341321353&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.fr/Black-Lagoon-I...6KNU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1341321389&sr=8-5

Yeah, I realise the discs are the same across Europe, I was just interested to know why you'd bought the Italian ones when you're in Germany. But then the thought occurs that perhaps you are Italian, I don't know these things...

I think I'll stick to the UK release myself - Once postage is factored in it'd be cutting it fine and I'd rather have English on the covers.

So...why was the UK release delayed when all the discs are the same? Problem with the printer after the other languages were done? Out of ink maybe? =3

The delay is so that Kaze can redesign the covers so they don't look like **** (both literally, in the case of set 1, and figuratively) for a more discerning British audience.

Wishful thinking?

EDIT: Incidentally, those larger images on the back of each set would've made for MUCH better cover art. It's almost like they've got it back to front, what with the screenshots and all...

i dont like black lagoon for one reason .......................

revee i hate that bitch i wish i could blow her to bit * kill the bitch kill the bitch *

sorry but i just hate her

WarHammer 40'000 6th Edition Collector's Edition Rulebook. It came in a leather box inside a box inside a box inside a box. They heard I like boxes...

ayase said:
Yeah, I realise the discs are the same across Europe, I was just interested to know why you'd bought the Italian ones when you're in Germany. But then the thought occurs that perhaps you are Italian, I don't know these things...

I think I'll stick to the UK release myself - Once postage is factored in it'd be cutting it fine and I'd rather have English on the covers.

Simple, it was the cheapest of all European releases ^^ at that time and KazeGermany delayed their release till end of October, because they think with Christmas coming, they can sell more copies, but with 55€-60€ per BD Volume, this is probably wishful thinking.

fabricatedlunatic said:
The delay is so that Kaze can redesign the covers so they don't look like **** (both literally, in the case of set 1, and figuratively) for a more discerning British audience.

Wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking! Kaze "arsed" us all, unless you buy the DVDs or you'll wait and see what Funimation has in store.

animefreak17 said:
i dont like black lagoon for one reason .......................

revee i hate that bitch i wish i could blow her to bit * kill the bitch kill the bitch *

sorry but i just hate her

Riiiggghhht...........

Mace20de said:
Simple, it was the cheapest of all European releases ^^
That's what I thought. :p

fabricatedlunatic said:
EDIT: Incidentally, those larger images on the back of each set would've made for MUCH better cover art. It's almost like they've got it back to front, what with the screenshots and all...
So very true. I think I'll be making my own replacement covers for these...

animefreak17 said:
You have serious issues.

Noooo I really want Maria Holic Alive! It's held up waiting on something else in the same order :(

*stares enviously*

R

Technically I received this yesterday, but whatever :p
456998_3906932324655_1152500254_o.jpg

So much fun, just trying to unlock as many songs as I can!

I didn't actually buy these today, but my dad was clearing out his attic and dumped some of my old late-90s magazines on me when I popped in. I skimmed through and took some (bad cameraphone) pictures of the parts which interested or amused me. Now I have to find space somewhere for all of these (and the other stacks which I'll be given next time)...

R

Back