What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

ilmaestro said:
Watermelon sweets from papabubble:

These look nice, but I suppose there's nothing resembling a real watermelon in those.

ilmaestro said:
An iPhone cover and glasses case (the book cover is slightly more random):

0.0001 seconds after watching the image I thought "OMG they look so GAY!", then I saw there's written "Asuka" so I shut up.

Teo

Haha, very nice reference.

teonzo said:
These look nice, but I suppose there's nothing resembling a real watermelon in those.
Indeed. You can watch them hand-making the sweets in the store though, and the gift packaged stuff I bought for my sister was nice, so I will let them off!

0.0001 seconds after watching the image I thought "OMG they look so GAY!", then I saw there's written "Asuka" so I shut up.
Heh. :) I wanted more Asuka merch (as of the Rebuild movies, she is easily my favorite character), but a lot of stuff like T-Shirts that they had Rei or Asuka versions of, the Asuka version was sold out. :( I did get some nice postcards which I'm currently having framed, though.

320175_10151112361032976_70769978_n.jpg

My babies.

By the way, I think an anime might have started this July.

Interesting test - are you going to throw away at least three of the garish obi advertising the anime? Seeing those covers also makes me remark on how well the characters came out in the anime, not something you can always say.

ilmaestro said:
Interesting test - are you going to throw away at least three of the garish obi advertising the anime? Seeing those covers also makes me remark on how well the characters came out in the anime, not something you can always say.
I agree with you about the way the characters came out in the anime for sure. I don't think I've seen such a good job done in a long, long time.

Regarding the obis, as it stands the books are stored with the spines facing out, so they don't really stand out much. Once I get more storage space, I will probably want them shown with the front covers on display, so when that happens I'll probably store them within the books.

A few unboxing pics...

WP_000035.jpg

WP_000034.jpg

WP_000033.jpg

Anyone else who gets this be careful when opening the disc holder as discs 2 and 3 will be loose. There are no clips to hold them in place.

Aya-Kun said:
you can't go wrong with mixing cats with doughnuts XD
You can if you wanted to eat the doughnut in question, but while you were out of the room the cat licked off all the sugar and proceeded to chew it's way into the centre and lick out all the jam, leaving you with an empty doughnut husk covered in cat spit. True story.

ayase said:
Aya-Kun said:
you can't go wrong with mixing cats with doughnuts XD
You can if you wanted to eat the doughnut in question, but while you were out of the room the cat licked off all the sugar and proceeded to chew it's way into the centre and lick out all the jam, leaving you with an empty doughnut husk covered in cat spit. True story.
Yeah they do that, ours has a thing for vanilla slices and for some strange reason raspberry panna cotta.

@elixEideJ

got mine today and your right the discs do come out easy but they dont have a scratch on them thankfully

i received a e-mail last week saying that gyo was dispatched but i haven't received it yet oddly enuff i received the e-mail about gyo first then the next day i received a e-mail about princess jellyfish that its on its way

Back