What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The dress was terribly scratchy and I'd strongly advise against buying dresses from Shein that have mesh unless maybe if it has lots of reviews saying it's very soft and comfortable, but the skirt and shorts are cute, comfortable and fit me well. I placed this order a while ago, before posting the other things that arrived, I have no plans to become a Shein addict and I am unlikely to install the app for that reason (and I really am trying to wean myself off so much fast fashion, doesn't help that my sewing machine is at the servicers rn as I find making my own clothes, as well as meaning I have more cute things to wear, keeps me connected to the effort involved in making clothes for the people working in factories and stuff), but I don't regret this order overall, I will be complaining to Shein about the dress though, in the hopes of getting a refund without the faff of a return as I really don't think it's ok to use fabric like that for making clothes. I did place one more Temu order but tbf it was mostly placed to get a quality pair of boots for winter this time, threw in a couple of other things but I don't feel out of control the way I did before - I actually tried placing a small order before that to get credit for discounts on the main order I wanted to place but when I realised I was gonna have to spend silly money to get the credit I was like "...yea I'll just cancel these and get what I was originally planning to get", it's to my mind a good thing cuz it made me reflect on how shopping apps are with stuff like that, and will hopefully be kind of "the last straw" for me, as I feel a bit irritated with the whole thing now, but that will help me avoid it so it's good. Life's weird like that I have found XP Thanks for coming to my TED talk :p

Attachments

• Rubbish SHEIN Dress Holiday Pastoral Romantic Multi-Color Three-Dimensional Butterfly Fabric P...png
    Rubbish SHEIN Dress Holiday Pastoral Romantic Multi-Color Three-Dimensional Butterfly Fabric P...png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 21-09-58 ROMWE Kawaii Plus Size Ladies' Cartoon Unicorn Printed Asymm...png
    Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 21-09-58 ROMWE Kawaii Plus Size Ladies' Cartoon Unicorn Printed Asymm...png
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 21-10-30 ROMWE Kawaii Plus Size Summer Sweet Multilayer Ruffle Contra...png
    Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 21-10-30 ROMWE Kawaii Plus Size Summer Sweet Multilayer Ruffle Contra...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 21-10-58 ROMWE Kawaii Plus Bow Front Lace Trim Ruffle Hem Shorts SHEI...png
    Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 21-10-58 ROMWE Kawaii Plus Bow Front Lace Trim Ruffle Hem Shorts SHEI...png
    2 MB · Views: 2
I received two Dakimakura Pillow covers from Amazon yesterday, since the one I pre-ordered from BuyAnime won't be shipping for at least a month or so. I ordered a few more since the ones on Amazon are fairly inexpensive - I can get three of the ones on the 'zon for the price of the one I ordered from BuyAnime, and many of them are two-day Prime deliveries. The quality of the ones I received yesterday seem fairly good, too. I figured, why not gather a small collection of them, they could double as full-length door posters if I hang them on the back of my bedroom door, and switch them out according to my mood, lol! I can't attach any photos here as I'm at work right now, and probably can't post the majority of them in here anyway, since, you know, they're Dakimakura. 😜

Asuna from Sword Art Online
Roxy from Mushoku Tensei

The "Dirty Old Man" is becoming strong in this one, that it is. 😁

Back