What did you BUY today?

Got Shin Megami Tensei IV + DLC (ones marked as story related anyway) before the 3DS eshop closes as it's digital only in the UK.

The other week I also got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax digital on PS4 as again, no physical release over here unfortunately.

Been playing Persona 4 Golden on Steam pretty non-stop and I think it is actually my new favourite game of all time so want to jump into Arena as soon as I'm done. I used to own Arena and Ultimax on the PS3 before I stupidly got rid of them because I didn't have a working PS3 for a while so going to track down the physical copies for a good price eventually for collection purposes.

May eventually import the Japanese physical copy of P4A on Switch and either a Japanese or US copy of SMT IV just to own a physical copy even if I can't play / understand those versions exactly.

Bought the Persona Dancing trilogy digitally on sale on PS4 as the only way to get P4D on PS4 is either the bundle or the code included in the OOP Endless Night set.

Will pick up the standard physical releases of P3D and P5D down the line for collection purposes.

Pre-ordered all 10 versions from both Amazon and iTunes of the song "Prince Andrew Is a Sweaty Nonce", which is trying to get to No. 2 in the charts the week of the Platinum Jubilee (No. 2 because there is no way it would be allowed to be No. 1). From the same band that gave us two very rude songs about Boris Johnson.

These super cute boots from Irregular Choice, not cheap but I really like them, they'll arrive tomorrow. I needed another pair of shoes cuz I usually have three good pairs for a bit of variety and being able to take my time finding a good replacement pair when one wears out, and one of those three that I had got a split in the sole sadly - I will try to get those mended as well as I really liked them too and it's more eco-friendly to not just throw them away, but I am glad that I will have three fully functional pairs of shoes again very soon :)

Attachments

• 1653481105476.png
    1653481105476.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
I bought this 14 colour set of neon watercolours yesterday as well as the shoes, they'll arrive today, tube size is only 5ml but all the reviews say you only need a tiny amount for really vivid colours (also apparently they make really nice pastel shades if you mix them with white), and I was pretty impressed with the overall performance of the three oil pastel sets that I bought from this brand (they're called Paul Rubens), I suspect these are a bit more professional grade than the oil pastels as well :)

Attachments

• 1653550558424.png
    1653550558424.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 1
Ordered a purple PS5 controller as part of trhe "days of play" promotion and pre-ordered The Quarry which I am excited for in a foolish attempt to combine shipping (it didn't work but I still saved £10 overall than I would have with Amazon).

I got these leatherbound (or some similar synthetic) poetry books with gilded edges on all the pages from Homesense, been reading the Romantic Poetry one which starts with lots of William Blake (and also contains poems from William Wordsworth, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Lord Byron, Percy Bysshe Shelley and John Keats) - it’s really beautiful poetry
🙂

Attachments

• Poetry Books from Homesense Leatherbound Gilded Edges Pocket Book of Romantic Poetry Shakespea...jpg
    Poetry Books from Homesense Leatherbound Gilded Edges Pocket Book of Romantic Poetry Shakespea...jpg
    859.9 KB · Views: 3
Signed picture number 15!. This time from Zehra Fazel aka General Yunan from Disneys Amphibia. Aka the Scurge of the Sand Wars!. Defeater of Ragnar The Wrecthed. Annnnnnd the youngest newt to ever obtain the rank of general in the great Newtopian army!!!!!!!........Zehra's also best known as Halo from Young Justice and Zahra from Glitch Techs (the Nickelodeon show that was held back for months before being dumped on Netflix)

Oh and heres a 3 plus minute montage of some moments from her in Amphibia
-u4aejo.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-052615_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-052615_Gallery.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Now the new PS+ is out in the UK, I bought Wild Arms on the PS3 PSN store as it's cheaper giving me the free upgrade on PS4 (and eventually PS5 when I get one).

Also finally got around to getting one of many games on the US PS3 PSN store which we never got in the UK which was Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. Plan to get a few of the SMT games on there as well as the Project Zero / Fatal Frame games among others.

20220623_130316.jpg
20220623_130332.jpg

Back