What did you BUY today?

Purchased a 4 shelf storage unit from Wilko in order to move some of my anime DVDs/Blu-Rays from my shelves into it, to create more space (as I was getting near filled up).

I was originally looking for some folding boxes similar to ones I've got already so I could put them into a box and put that box on top, but those seem to be quite expensive these days (even looking on Amazon where it's £10 for 1)

Last edited:
Here's all the lovely stuff I've bought for myself while staying with my mum, we met the author of the book at his stall at the Christmas market and he was really nice and kind with a lot of interesting things to say even if not all of it is stuff I believe, so me and mum decided to buy a copy of his book to share :) (also yes this is the most hippie haul I've probably ever posted on here haha but honestly I like stuff like this - I'm not a hardcore believer in anything in particular but I feel a lot happier when I believe in and see the magic in the world so lemme enjoy my angels and crystals in peace lol) :)

Attachments

• Little Sparkling Stone Angel.jpg
    Little Sparkling Stone Angel.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 1
  • Sparkly Barbie Ring 3.jpg
    Sparkly Barbie Ring 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Sparkly Barbie Ring 2.jpg
    Sparkly Barbie Ring 2.jpg
    866.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Sparkly Barbie Ring 1.jpg
    Sparkly Barbie Ring 1.jpg
    866.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Cyanotypes Camera-less Photography Christmas Card.jpg
    Cyanotypes Camera-less Photography Christmas Card.jpg
    747.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Tiny Clay Hedgehog.jpg
    Tiny Clay Hedgehog.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 3
  • The Tree Mystic Book by Ginkgo Sequoia.jpg
    The Tree Mystic Book by Ginkgo Sequoia.jpg
    917.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Patchwork Throw From Oxfam.jpg
    Patchwork Throw From Oxfam.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • Peacock Ore Crystal.jpg
    Peacock Ore Crystal.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Orange Calcite Crystal.jpg
    Orange Calcite Crystal.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 2
Just dropped £1000 on a travel card for the next year. Sad times.

For the past 10 years it used to come out of my pay packet monthly so barely noticed it. Scheme was cancelled this year so having to do it myself now.

Depressing end to the year, ha.

Just dropped £1000 on a travel card for the next year. Sad times.

For the past 10 years it used to come out of my pay packet monthly so barely noticed it. Scheme was cancelled this year so having to do it myself now.

Depressing end to the year, ha.

Cheer up! Things aren't all that bad. I dropped $7000 on medical bills this year, just to cover my maximum out-of-pocket insurance deductibles for my pancreatic cancer surgery and chemotherapy. And, it all starts over next week with a new year of deductibles.

parks-and-recreation-treat-yourself.gif

Well given I was logged out for a few months, theres 2 things I've bought over the past 2 months I want to highlight. Yep I bought a hoodie based on the one Batgirl wears in DC Super Hero Girls. And a signed picture from Starfire/Princess Bubblegum herself (in fact the Teen Titans voice cast are doing a virtual con event next month)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-093940_Etsy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-093940_Etsy.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 8j8cz3.jpg
    8j8cz3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 10
aR8aXIU.jpg

One compilation of music from a time when music was actually good and not some drivel put out by cookie cutter groups along with the original dune movie (since it only cost a total of £12 for the two).

I got these for my All-in-One PC, to hopefully be able to watch anime and YouTube videos without disturbing my parents, and without having to wear a full size headphone. Hopefully Bluetooth 5.1 is fast enough that the audio delay is negligible. The PC only has Bluetooth 4.0 built in because it's about 7 or 8 years old now, and when I tried using a Bluetooth speaker previously the delay was close to a half-second, so not really useable at all for watching video.

Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless Earbud Headphones

btearbuds.jpg

Bluetooth 5.1 Dongle

btdongle.jpg

Back