What did you BUY today?

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
From DeepDiscount using their SPRING15 code:
Big Fish UHD
National Lampoon’s Animal House UHD
Speed UHD*
This apparently includes bonus features missing from the UK release.
The Office Complete Series Blu Ray
The Sting UHD

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Got myself an Anime (Un)Limited subscription as my Screen Anime one was due to renew (in this case expire) at the start of June.

ayase

State Alchemist
These are actually quite nice (though the Welsh ones win out) but I can see how they ended up in overstock and ultimately in Poundland. Not sure they thought that name through south of the border. Mmm...

F537E690-ABED-42CD-9D57-E7FEAAA7793A.jpeg

Dai

Thousand Master
dick spanner.jpg
"There was a jam jar jammed in the damn door jamb. And that ain't easy to say."

Dick Spanner is a special kind of stupid. Very surreal SF noir comedy done in stop-motion. I bumped into it on Channel 4 in the mid-90s, and it's one you don't forget.

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Went to town for an eye test and brought some new glasses, have to wait 2 weeks before I get them though.
But I did get some new trainers:
DSC_2852.JPG

Forbidden Planet was a bust. They only had one volume I needed, so not enough to for the 3-4-2

Oldmario

Thousand Master
Picked up all of these from Amazon UK via the Global store - see here some of the BD & UHD titles on offer:

Dances with Wolves Steelbook
Gravity Falls The Complete Series BD
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Part 2 CE
The Good The Bad and The Ugly UHD
do i have to be careful with customs ordering this way? i know the prices include postage/customs but if i order over £135 i'm not gonna get bopped am i?

demonix

Hunter
Technically, this was purchased yesterday, but the only device I have with a decent camera was on charge at the time so I could only get the picture today.

PexIC7U.jpg

As the crappy crosley had gotten back to Amazon over the weekend, I decided to put the purchase of a decent record player on hold for a bit and got this, not only for the built in games but because you can add more games without having to go through a million hoops to do so (you just need an SD card), but it only works with SNES, NES, MD, GG (strangely master system games don't work) and PCE games as none of the arcade ROMs I tried would boot unless I'm missing something.

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
I bought shiny pretty art supplies, a meal deal of sandwich, crisps and drink, and a chocolate hazelnut croissant (it's basically a bit like nutella filling, fresh from co-op bakery) :)