What did you BUY today?

Are those stickers removable or do they ruin the box? I used to hate when gamestop put stickers like this directly onto the games 😅
CeX's price stickers normally come off okay, those round ones with no corner to get a fingernail under though... they have a tendency to even deform the plastic film on amarays, so even when removed you'll always have an annoying circle imprint where they were.

CeX's price stickers normally come off okay, those round ones with no corner to get a fingernail under though... they have a tendency to even deform the plastic film on amarays, so even when removed you'll always have an annoying circle imprint where they were.
I feel bad for all the ruined boxes 😅 Hopefully they will come off fine this time 😄

Are those stickers removable or do they ruin the box? I used to hate when gamestop put stickers like this directly onto the games 😅
Normally they are ok to remove, just be a bit more careful as they can damage the UV spot finish if you pull them off to quick

EDIT: @ayase just out of curiosity would you choose any of these as bedsheet fabric if the option were available?
Apologies Rad, I totally missed this since I don’t think you get notifications if someone tags you in a post edit. It’s a nice thought, but I think they’re all a little busy for my tastes (though bottom left sparkly purple oops, option 3 is quite nice, mobile formats the page differently). I think I’m gonna get some deep-red genuine silk pillowcases to replace my rapidly dulling, no longer particularly soft cotton ones to start with (maybe even a matching duvet cover if I'm feeling flush in a few months time).

I did get my curtains, eventually, though RM didn't bother to tell me they'd redelivered them to the local Post Office as requested. I just went in on the off-chance that they had, and sure enough there they were. They've done the job nicely, the blackout actually blacks-out and they're real velour.

Last edited:
Apologies Rad, I totally missed this since I don’t think you get notifications if someone tags you in a post edit. It’s a nice thought, but I think they’re all a little busy for my tastes (though bottom left sparkly purple is quite nice). I think I’m gonna get some deep-red genuine silk pillowcases to replace my rapidly dulling, no longer particularly soft cotton ones to start with (maybe even a matching duvet cover if I'm feeling flush in a few months time).

I did get my curtains, eventually, though RM didn't bother to tell me they'd redelivered them to the local Post Office as requested. I just went in on the off-chance that they had, and sure enough there they were. They've done the job nicely, the blackout actually blacks-out and they're real velour.

I expected Zapp Branigan and I was not disappointed XD Also no worries I was just hoping it wasn't an overly personal question XP I really was just curious though as I love all those fabrics I bought too much to part with them! :p I'm gonna make a dress out of the velvet one which is the sparkly purple and the other three will be pantaloons/bloomers (fancy lolita style stuff not underwear lol), knee-length skirts and simple tops for summer :) Or if it takes more tries to get the crotch measurements right for pantaloons I'll just have more bigg giant trousers which I'm also ok with tbh

A little rug to finish off my bedroom! Gonna take another from back home when I visit because they go well together, next up is some prints on my walls which are adorned in anime girls, but I want to simplify things and maybe get some Heikala prints when she's delivering them to the UK again. Lockdown's had me slowly doing up my place now I'm settled in for a while.

Attachments

• 0521600030196_066_b.jpg
    0521600030196_066_b.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 5
Something like OCD was bugging me with an off scale samus next to other things, so I managed to find another Hot Toys thing, Alien Girl on eBay. Should be the same scale as the other two while samus moves to my desk, reminds me to play more video games and also reminds me prime 4 is like a decade away by now

Remember Duvet, the opening song from Serial Experiments Lain? I've been looking for the album that's on for years, but it never seemed to be available digitally and the CD was long out of print. Well, it turns out it's been on iTunes for over a decade. How did I never find it, you ask? They changed the album title and cover. 😐

There are half a dozen bands called Boa, so finding the right band was a pain in itself. What eventually clued me in was when I looked up their Facebook feed, noticed that an album mentioned on there had the same title as a track from The Race of a Thousand Camels (the title I'd been looking for), and that the tracklists of the two albums matched.

I can only assume that this was some kind of copyright issue; perhaps they re-released the songs on a different label, and the album title and art were tied to the old publisher.

So for anyone interested in the album:

1620409626516.png
and
1620409671849.png
are the same album. Twilight is the one that's currently available.

Last edited:
I totally missed this since I don’t think you get notifications if someone tags you in a post edit.
I forgot to respond to this before, but just to confirm that the above is true: editing a post to add in a tag doesn't give the tagged user a notification.

I'd been wondering about that for a while myself.

Demon Slayer: Mugen Train
Same. At the Showcase in Southampton. There are 3 showings, but in a small screen. The evening one was sold out of the normal tickets, but with covid restrictions there looks like there will be only about 20 people in there.
Luckily I have the day off, so went for the late morning/early afternoon one. Currently I'm the only one in there!

Same. At the Showcase in Southampton. There are 3 showings, but in a small screen. The evening one was sold out of the normal tickets, but with covid restrictions there looks like there will be only about 20 people in there.
Luckily I have the day off, so went for the late morning/early afternoon one. Currently I'm the only one in there!
It’s on the 26 and 27 at Vue Portsmouth, there are a couple of showings during the day but that’s the dub, only the sub is at 7.30pm. Looked like so far only 1 other person had booked when I did.

Back