What did you BUY today?

Aaron

Combat Butler
SSG Goku is a Tesco exclusive. I missed the first version of him years ago, but this one is a lot better!

I also got Anna for £2.50, which was nice.
CD9315C7-41DD-43A4-922D-E294ADD628E4.jpeg

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
My mum sent me some money after she moved house, so I went on Ebay to look for some figures and found this, but it was over £100. EBay just emailed me with a price drop making it just over £80 (although the price, if that's what it is, on the ad makes it just over £40, but that was about 10 years ago!) It's by far the cheapest price for it, although it's used, but that's used by Japanese standards i.e. well looked after.

Reactions: WMD

demonix

Straw Hat Pirate
Final Fantasy XIV complete which takes me from the free trial tier (with a level cap of 35 (which would have gone up to 60 next week) and limited to a realm reborn (would have been upgraded to heavensward) content) to fully paid as Squeenix had it on sale at 50% off.

Gemsy-chan

Claymore
Grandia HD Collection for the switch from Limited Run Games

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
I remembered I had an eBay coupon for £5, which ran out at midnight. So I had a quick think about something I wanted, but was relatively cheap. I couldn't think of anything so went with something on my watch list:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Remembered the new 4K deluxe release for Flash Gordon was out and noticed it was already OOS on HMV so went via eBay to get it whilst copies are still available.

Oldmario

Adventurer
got a copy of gun gun pixies before it disappeared physically but sadly the person who served me in game put the stupid stickers on both ends of the cardboard box despite putting a sealed copy of the game in the box and when i asked why they were doing that because it'll cause damage to the box when i take them off and the game inside was already sealed they pretty much gave me a oh well face

now i just hope nintendo announces that pro switch so i'll have something to play these 4 games on that i own

Last edited:

ActionFaust

Pokémon Master
Pre-ordered Muse: Simulation Theory Film Deluxe Edition from Piccadilly Records. Keeping in theme with the film the set continues the retro theme with a selection of songs on vinyl, the soundtrack on cassette and the Blu-ray in a VHS style box. There's also a comic produced in collaboration with Marvel which should be an interesting read.
muse_-_simulation_theory_film_deluxe_audio_packshot.jpg

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Ordered Arrow Video’s big Gamera Blu Ray set from HMV Online as it’s apparently almost OOP already (according to the set’s producer anyways).

demonix

Straw Hat Pirate
Technically one of these was purchased 2 weeks ago and the other wasn't purchased today, but I only just assembled both today and both were buy and pick up I'm putting them here (one desk and one chair).

johnnyy

Completely Average High School Student
cool I'm looking for new chair right now. I found reviews about lift recliners recently. They look so comfortable and I'm thinking of buying one on Amazon for home too. Plus they don't cost too much.

Last edited:

demonix

Straw Hat Pirate
cool I'm looking for new chair right now.
You wouldn't want this one as is was a fight and a half attaching both the back piece and the arm rests as I had a major struggle getting the bolts in as I had the seat base to deal with and the holes on the back and the seat base didn't line up with the arm rests.

Aaron

Combat Butler
I recently realised I never got around to buying Hey! Pikmin - I saw it on The Game Collection for £8 earlier, so I ordered it.

I also haven't got Pikmin 3 (I was convinced I bought it years ago, but I clearly didn't) - I'll be waiting for the Switch release though!

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Some recent payday purchases:

88Films Sale:
Clan of the White Lotus Blu Ray
Mystery Men Blu Ray
Piranha 2: The Spawning Blu Ray

Managed to save 25% courtesy of their sale.

Arrow Video:
Crash UHD
Graveyards of Honor Boxset Blu Ray
King of New York UHD

Used the AVFRIGHTFEST 10% code for these.