What did you BUY today?

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Yeah just placed the order and it’s all present on my account + got an email confirmation too. Just got notification of the cancellation for the Nintendo Store order too.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Yeah just placed the order and it’s all present on my account + got an email confirmation too. Just got notification of the cancellation for the Nintendo Store order too.
Now sent to warehouse according to the email I just received.

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
Couldn't see this in the Sainsbury's I work in the other day, but random walked past the DVD section in my smaller local store and spotted it. That's another DVD sorted for my little sister (for next year though). No bonus cards this time, unlike with Your Name.
DSC_2740.JPG

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
Now that I have the funds once again I have continued my venture into getting more manga books. But there's a new problem - a few titles that I want to support and continue owning were blocked by Amazon and/or Book Depository and combine that with the stock shortage problems caused by the pandemic it's going to be a bumpy road.

So today I was able to order Volumes 4, 5, 6 & 7 for World's End Harem via Blackwells. Hive also has the volumes in stock except for Volume 4 which is currently suffering from stock issues across most places. It will take a while for the books to arrive but that's fine by me as long as they are here safe and sound.

These four volumes were released in English throughout the year of 2019 which is why I ordered them all at once. 2020 caused delays in scheduling the later releases so only Volume 8 came out (March) with Volume 9 scheduled for November. I'm considering going through an approach where buying the volumes in batches, based on the year they were released, will probably be the way to go for my hauls in the future so that way I can look back and go "okay I got the volumes from that year sorted at least".

The first stage is to get Monster Musume (15 released, 17 in total so far), World's End Harem (8 released, 12 in total) and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs (10 released, 23 in total) close to being up-to-date as soon as I can, then the second stage will go for the other Seven Seas/Ghost Ship titles like Destiny Lovers (3 released, 8 in total), Plus-Sized Elf (5 released, 7 in total so far) and World's End Harem: Fantasia (2 released, 4 in total so far).

I bought a copy of Seasons 1 & 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on Blu-ray from Ebay, the slipcover is missing but I don't usually care about those. Looking forward to receiving it and finally watching it from start to finish :) Will try to get Disappearance of Haruhi soon as well :)