What did you BUY today?

It’s on the 26 and 27 at Vue Portsmouth, there are a couple of showings during the day but that’s the dub, only the sub is at 7.30pm. Looked like so far only 1 other person had booked when I did.
Looks like it's at least one a day subbed and one a day dubbed for just over a week at the Showcase.

Managed to snag "Evangelion 1.11 Collector's edition 2 disc-version by MangaUK" today for 23£. It popped up for sale on both eBay UK and Amazon UK so snatched it quickly 😃 I hope it's in decent condition 👌

From DeepDiscount using their SPRING15 code:
Big Fish UHD
National Lampoon’s Animal House UHD
Speed UHD*
This apparently includes bonus features missing from the UK release.
The Office Complete Series Blu Ray
The Sting UHD

Got myself an Anime (Un)Limited subscription as my Screen Anime one was due to renew (in this case expire) at the start of June.

These are actually quite nice (though the Welsh ones win out) but I can see how they ended up in overstock and ultimately in Poundland. Not sure they thought that name through south of the border. Mmm...

F537E690-ABED-42CD-9D57-E7FEAAA7793A.jpeg

dick spanner.jpg
"There was a jam jar jammed in the damn door jamb. And that ain't easy to say."

Dick Spanner is a special kind of stupid. Very surreal SF noir comedy done in stop-motion. I bumped into it on Channel 4 in the mid-90s, and it's one you don't forget.

Went to town for an eye test and brought some new glasses, have to wait 2 weeks before I get them though.
But I did get some new trainers:
DSC_2852.JPG

Forbidden Planet was a bust. They only had one volume I needed, so not enough to for the 3-4-2

Back