What did you BUY today?

got a copy of gun gun pixies before it disappeared physically but sadly the person who served me in game put the stupid stickers on both ends of the cardboard box despite putting a sealed copy of the game in the box and when i asked why they were doing that because it'll cause damage to the box when i take them off and the game inside was already sealed they pretty much gave me a oh well face

now i just hope nintendo announces that pro switch so i'll have something to play these 4 games on that i own

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Muse: Simulation Theory Film Deluxe Edition from Piccadilly Records. Keeping in theme with the film the set continues the retro theme with a selection of songs on vinyl, the soundtrack on cassette and the Blu-ray in a VHS style box. There's also a comic produced in collaboration with Marvel which should be an interesting read.
muse_-_simulation_theory_film_deluxe_audio_packshot.jpg

Ordered Arrow Video’s big Gamera Blu Ray set from HMV Online as it’s apparently almost OOP already (according to the set’s producer anyways).

Technically one of these was purchased 2 weeks ago and the other wasn't purchased today, but I only just assembled both today and both were buy and pick up I'm putting them here (one desk and one chair).
fPlEYAz.jpg

cool I'm looking for new chair right now.
You wouldn't want this one as is was a fight and a half attaching both the back piece and the arm rests as I had a major struggle getting the bolts in as I had the seat base to deal with and the holes on the back and the seat base didn't line up with the arm rests.

I recently realised I never got around to buying Hey! Pikmin - I saw it on The Game Collection for £8 earlier, so I ordered it.

I also haven't got Pikmin 3 (I was convinced I bought it years ago, but I clearly didn't) - I'll be waiting for the Switch release though!

Some recent payday purchases:

88Films Sale:
Clan of the White Lotus Blu Ray
Mystery Men Blu Ray
Piranha 2: The Spawning Blu Ray

Managed to save 25% courtesy of their sale.

Arrow Video:
Crash UHD
Graveyards of Honor Boxset Blu Ray
King of New York UHD

Used the AVFRIGHTFEST 10% code for these.

Yeah just placed the order and it’s all present on my account + got an email confirmation too. Just got notification of the cancellation for the Nintendo Store order too.

Yeah just placed the order and it’s all present on my account + got an email confirmation too. Just got notification of the cancellation for the Nintendo Store order too.
Now sent to warehouse according to the email I just received.

Back