What did you BUY today?

Yeah but manga aint getting money. And I paid £22 at launch it was cheap to start off. Also I've heard comments suggesting it might not be as bad as it looks.
Im dreading this is gonna make manga rise prices if they did it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah but manga aint getting money. And I paid £22 at launch it was cheap to start off. Also I've heard comments suggesting it might not be as bad as it looks.
Im dreading this is gonna make manga rise prices if they did it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, but it being £22 then doesn't stop it being £27 now and also doesn't stop it being £10 elsewhere. It isn't the consumer's job to keep businesses afloat. A consumer is always going to go to the place with the cheapest price.

tekken 7 ultimate edition for £53.19 from steam and re 2 remake deluxe edition for £41.33 from green man gameing.

Last edited:
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for PS4. Only £9.99 from Smyths!

The regular 2K games are way too complicated for my liking, so I'm really looking forward to playing this.

I caved in and bought Unlimited Blade Works parts 1+2. Was going to get them with my next pay but I figured I might as well grab em now since next month I plan to pre-order Made in Abyss and Heavens Feel.

Anyway this is another tick off my to-buy list

Reserved a ticket for an ourscreen showing of Aliens at the Picturehouse in Southampton. Only 63 more people need to do the same for it to turn into an actual purchase!

From Wordery

How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord volume 2 & 3
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord volume 1 & 2 LN
In Another World with My Smartphone volume 1 & 2 LN
Record of Grancrest War volume 1 & 2

Back