What did you BUY today?

The Complete Tintin, which I saw in Waterstones a few days ago for £120, which apparently equals £45 at Amazon.

At least try to compete, High Street. And if you can't compete because of high rents and rates, get out there and lynch your landlord and local MP.

Just caved and bought a Vivienne Westwood handkerchief/scarf from eBay. Dangerous because the price was good, I am so tempted to buy more!

VW-Scarf.jpg

Hurry up and come!

Kodak ESP C310 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Everyday A4 Paper - 500 sheets (Did you know people on the PC World website actually review paper?!)

Also, I put £10 on my Nintendo eShop account, which has since turned into "Pyramids" and "Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins"

I'm tempted to buy 1Q84 (Book 1 and 2) and Dance in the Vampire Bund...

Clash Singles Box Set (19 disc set)
Batman: Arkham City (Hardcover) - this is the comic set between the games not the hint guide (the comic I got with the HMV exclusive was issue 1 of 5).

mangaman74 said:
ordered a couple of cds last night,

Best of [Deluxe CD+DVD] by Ash
National Treasures - The Complete Singles (Deluxe Edition) by Manic Street Preachers

I have to get that manics comp. Even if it is just for the new song and pretty much all the videos from Lifeblood onwards

Got a packet of Penguin and a large size bag of Skittles, I got some manga too!

coach tickets to northampton for tomorrow.

Gotta be s*itting me, it used to be £19 a few months ago, now its £25. scumbag country ripping more money from my account.

Had a call from the bank, the want me to go see them - told em i work in another town to where i live and out of town most weekends and they'll have to wait till next weekend - seems they want to improve a few things, increasing my credit card from 750 to 5000 - only had it about 6 months, my mate who works there said my account was really ideal due to how much money goes around and how often it gets used and paid that they want to improve further. not complaining :p Means my loan for 1000 plus the extra money im getting through business will pay off my car and car insurance in one go, paying only £100 per month to the bank over 12 months for the loan instead of £200 on insurance per month.

Money management, never had a problem with it :p

17 volumes of manga from Expo somehow. Not sure how that happened. MVM had some good deals on DVDs so I also bought some shows I didn't really want from them just because they were super cheap.

Afterwards I picked up Vampire Knight Guilty and SoraKake 2 (they were cheaper on Amazon).

R

Got an awful (and I probably do mean that literally) lot of stuff at the Expo. But did find Bubblegum Crisis Collection dvd 3.

Now all I need is Collection 2 :(

Rena Ryuugu said:
Zelda Game and Watch :D

At the Expo? I'm always tempted by the Donkey Kong one, but always chicken out.

Back