What did you BUY today?

Mutsumi said:
ayase said:
memorium said:
Transmetropolitan volume 1
Good choice sir. Volume 1 is a little thin, but overall Transmet ties with Sandman for the title of "best western comic*" IMO. If you're familiar with the works of Hunter S. Thompson you'll enjoy it even more. If not, that's not a bad thing to look into if you enjoy it.

*Not affiliated with the hotel chain.

Agreed, Transmetropolitan is fantastic, and it is defo worthy of consideration for being best western comic.

Also, ayase, it seems so very you. :) I mean that in a complementary sense.
I can't read it without thinking of Ayase at some point! It was a killer read, going to find Volume 2 when I have money.

A Snivy Plushie <3

Was really happy when I saw it in Tescos, and as it was Snivy it was a instant buy for me :) There was also Axew,Oshawott and Tepig plushies, which I'm hopefully going to get somewhen.

Finally got around to buying plane tickets for next summer \o\ Comiket had better not move to some exotic weekend now. Though if it does I'll find something else to enjoy. Bankruptcy here I come...

R

Very good!

Today I settled with the slightly more low-key "train tickets to London", completing my preparations for going to see Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.

Well yes, now that you mention it Rui's plane tickets do deserve a bitter grumble from me as well, I'll take care of that in a minute. The reason I was grumbling over your post, is because I really wanted to see that film, even logged onto the BFI website not long after the tickets went up to try and get one. However just before I was about to buy I remembered that my Japanese class is on that Saturday :( and due to college and other commitmens the tuesday is out of the question too :(

Grumble. Bitter. Grumble

I just noticed something bizarre on the Gundam 00 AL box...

The rating of the box is 15, yet none of the discs go higher than a 12... so... what, is the box just that raunchy? Does having 4 12s and 2 PGs in a box automatically make it a 15? Seriously: What?

Rena Ryuugu said:
A Snivy Plushie <3

Was really happy when I saw it in Tescos, and as it was Snivy it was a instant buy for me :) There was also Axew,Oshawott and Tepig plushies, which I'm hopefully going to get somewhen.
Wait wait WHAT? Pokémon plushes in stores? 0.0

Joshawott said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
A Snivy Plushie <3

Yep, haven't seen them anywhere else, apart from the Tescos extra which I got mine from, as it's really close to my house, I go there regulary and they had a label for the plushies since last week and I only seen them in there since yesterday.

Here is a picture:

HNI_0023_MPO-1.jpg

Rena Ryuugu said:
Joshawott said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
A Snivy Plushie <3

Yep, haven't seen them anywhere else, apart from the Tescos extra which I got mine from, as it's really close to my house, I go there regulary and they had a label for the plushies since last week and I only seen them in there since yesterday.

Here is a picture:

HNI_0023_MPO-1.jpg
"Ty" are still around?!

Back