What did you BUY today?

Can anyone tell me whether Hara Kiri is likely to get a proper cinema release over here or not? As if not I'll just bite the bullet a buy tickets from the BFI website for the upcoming screening.

vashdaman said:
Can anyone tell me whether Hara Kiri is likely to get a proper cinema release over here or not? As if not I'll just bite the bullet a buy tickets from the BFI website for the upcoming screening.
I heard this has been CUT since the bbfc can't STOMACH it.

memorium said:
Ian Wolf said:
memorium said:
Ian Wolf said:
A selection of ale from Tesco. Four bottles for £5.
Ooooohhh, what kind of Ale?

Fursty Ferret by Badger, Hobgoblin by Wychwood, White Shield by Molson Coors, and Tribute by St. Austell.
The first two are excellent, not familair with the last two though.

I will let you know about White Shield and Tribute once I've tried them.

A Axew plushie ^_^ and Number 17: Leviathan Dragon collectors tin.

And with my luck with booster packs in tins, I got the ultra rare version of Odin, Father of the Aesir.

PSP Slim and Lite ^_^

I can finally play my FF4 Collectors editions, though I had to order the PSP memory card since none of the shops had any in, so it will be a while before I can save the game.

Excellent stuff, Rena, I'm sure you'll love FF4. Did you check Tesco when you were looking for memory cards? They usually have a fair amount of stock at decent prices.

I've brought some more ale today under the same 4 bottles for £5 deal. Tonight I'm having Hoppng Hare by Badger and St. Peter's Ruby Red Ale.

ilmaestro said:
Excellent stuff, Rena, I'm sure you'll love FF4. Did you check Tesco when you were looking for memory cards? They usually have a fair amount of stock at decent prices.

Thanks maestro, I didn't think of looking in Tescos ^^; Game had a 2GB memory stick in today, which I bought, since I didn't want to wait another few days for the one I ordered to come in the post :p
Now I can save FF4 at last :D as well as get some other games to play.

Out of the beers I had last night I'd say I'd prefer Hopping Hare, as St. Peter's was rather stronger than I like.

Tonight I'm having Old Golden Hen by Morland, and 1698 by Shepherd Neame.

Back