What did you BUY today?

Aya-Kun said:
Rui said:
Tachi- said:
sell it on for a decent amount.

Unless it's a knock off too ;p

R

which is quite possible concidering there is a bootleg version of BRS nendo as well

Rui, Aya.... don't try scaring me like that :p

Have a look at this:

Restocked, not bad for the price either. £30.21

Just incase anyones interested :p

i may buy it myself, sell the nedo's onto someone else :)

unless that site sells fakes, i think i'm onto a legit gain :p

They are puchi rather than the full nendoroids. Admittedly, I think the smaller ones are cuter nowadays (and generally easier on the wallet since the ones I like don't tend to be rare).

R

Tachi- said:
You making an appearance?
I may be there, ho ho ho. October one might be off for me depending on another event, so I will see what I can do about the May one.

Rui said:
Admittedly, I think the smaller ones are cuter nowadays
Nendo Puchi love! :~

I do also really like regular Nendos, but the 2.5" ones are just too much! Can't get enough of them atm.

Stuart-says-yes said:
I bought a new internet box, our other one died because some people have a habit of not being careful or kicking the thing.

Its not the best internet box but for 45 quid, it should do the job well enough.

Presume you mean a wireless router..... and 45 quid.... what did you buy? if you'd have asked i could have found you one for alot cheaper:
For example this should be more than enough for you.
If not, then this one will be able to do the job no problem.

Tempted to buy this myself:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/sitecom-wireles ... 00n-228499
Or just upgrade my current router so that the signal strength isn't affected when others in the house use the internet at the same time.
That way i'll never have trouble connecting to the internet.
But here's my router anyway if you where interested:
Tachi's Router

@Rui, ahh so thats why they where added into the deal. if their only small it makes sense.... thanks for the heads up.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Kaede said:
Monster v.2

You poor poor man, I sincerely hope you didn't plan to buy the rest of the series, it seems to be out of print for the majority of it :(

Really? Every volume is available on a couple of well know book sites + Forbidden Planet and Gosh Comics in London have most of the series.

A shame if it is though, I really enjoyed v.1, just hadn't got round to getting the next part.

Tachi- said:
Aya-Kun said:
Rui said:
Tachi- said:
sell it on for a decent amount.

Unless it's a knock off too ;p

R

which is quite possible concidering there is a bootleg version of BRS nendo as well

Rui, Aya.... don't try scaring me like that :p

Have a look at this:

Restocked, not bad for the price either. £30.21

Just incase anyones interested :p

i may buy it myself, sell the nedo's onto someone else :)

unless that site sells fakes, i think i'm onto a legit gain :p

HS don't sell Booglets except what you posted a picture of wasn't this set it was the full size nendoroid.

The blu ray set is legit, though there are bootlegs of the petits floating around but thats with out the blu ray

id like this set but only for the puchi's seeing as i already have the dvd -acutally got 2- of BRS ova as it came with both the nendo and figma

Ahh, well.... the proper nendo i bought online. i had to just grab a picture from a google image search. but that one is a proper one not a fake.

Found a couple of yoko's for £39-£45. legit websites not ebay :p

still tempted to buy the boxset and see if i can store it away.

ilmaestro said:
Can't get enough of them atm.

I'm fortunate that quite a few so far are for series I'm not into or I'd probably be overrun quite quickly ^^;

It's only a matter of time.

Aya-Kun said:
id like this set but only for the puchi's seeing as i already have the dvd -acutally got 2- of BRS ova as it came with both the nendo and figma

Whew, I wasn't the only one this kind of thing happened to!

I almost had three copies, as I was tempted to sacrifice my sense of dignity and buy Megami magazine's too (since my Animedia disc didn't come with a nice cover and I was jealous of my friend's copy). I obtained a free BRS nendoroid by accident, so that accounts for my duplicate DVD.

R

Eh, I ended up with four copies of the DVD (Nendo, figma, ordered two of the different mags it was on "just in case"...), the prologue BD, and the BD set... but then I think BRS is pretty much the most amazing character design ever, and would buy pretty much anything related.

Small form figures though... I just can't wait to line up my Poplar army against my pile of MISAKAs. ^_^

ordered these last week

only had to pay for them today :)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10089386 (only cost 800Y)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10132717 (10% off)

over the weekend i bought:

New hoody
2 new t shirts
2 tops for the gf
a meal with the gf at nandos then we went for a drink in a bar and talked for hours, really enjoyed just chilling out for a change
nachos, and dips
loads of food for over the weekends dinners and work.

in total i think i may have spent £200 this weekend on various things.

thankfuly its payday next thurs :p

Kaede said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
Kaede said:
Monster v.2

You poor poor man, I sincerely hope you didn't plan to buy the rest of the series, it seems to be out of print for the majority of it :(

Really? Every volume is available on a couple of well know book sites + Forbidden Planet and Gosh Comics in London have most of the series.

A shame if it is though, I really enjoyed v.1, just hadn't got round to getting the next part.

Really? do share those websites with me, if its not to much to ask, I'm missing quite a few volumes from my collection.[/quote]

Ah. Yeah I just tried to find Vol.3 and I see what you mean... oh well at least I didn't get most of the way through to find it had been deleted. :lol:

Well I might try something else then. Maybe I could move to 20th Centruey boys? Although I quite fancy trying Gantz and/or Claymore. :?

i'd work it out... but i'm sat here enjoying them atm...

for lunch i bought god knows how many grams of pick and mix.... it totaled to £3 something.... at 79p per 100g i'm not bothered :p just enjoying them

Well, after I killed one PC (even though my bro was the last one near it...), I'm currently on an ancient model posting here.

So earlier today, I bought a new one:
RUSH ATI PRO GAMING PC - INTEL I5 760 QUAD 4GB 1333MHZ 1TB HDD HD5770 1GB GRAPHICS DVDRW - WINDOWS 7 HOME

That should keep me for a while, since I ain't a serious PC gamer. in terms of high-end gfx.

Went to the gym, then to sainsburys.... red dead was £39.99 in there so i got out the phone and looked on tescos website,

£32 on their website, so went to tesco instead, grapped a copy of the game, walked to the beer corner, saw carlsberg 10 cans for £7, i'm a fan of carlsberg but fosters was where its at. So saw a case of fosters, 15 cans for £10. grapped a crate, walking towards the tills and i see chilli coated peanuts, grapped them,

went tot he till and the guy said £37.02 please, i was shocked but said nothing (never question anything thats a deal) looked at the receipt and the game only cost me £25, i was over the moon :p priced up how much i'd saved/gained compared to sainsburys, for the price of a game in sainsburys i've got a crate of beer, the same game, chilli peanuts and £2 change.

RESULT

Think its just luck most of the time, haven't had a free pizza in ages though.... hoping for a free complementary drink at a indian over the weekend though.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Chaz said:
Well, after I killed one PC (even though my bro was the last one near it...), I'm currently on an ancient model posting here.

So earlier today, I bought a new one:
RUSH ATI PRO GAMING PC - INTEL I5 760 QUAD 4GB 1333MHZ 1TB HDD HD5770 1GB GRAPHICS DVDRW - WINDOWS 7 HOME

That should keep me for a while, since I ain't a serious PC gamer. in terms of high-end gfx.

Thats not really fair, if he was last one near it, you should at least make him go halfers on it or something, unless your computer was already dieing.

How did it die anyway? Just stopped turning on?
Also, enjoy your new computer, it sounds quite good.
Nah, it was pretty much on it's last legs anyways. Kept on needing the reset button when you 1st turn it on at times, after you reach a certain part of loading up.

It was the Hard Drive failing, as it wouldn't even reboot or such. It would turn on and read devices at the very start, the when it aims to connect to the HDD, the screen went blank.

A very quick set up, so I'm back in action again. :) (Although it will never bring back my Shuffle and Kira Kira/CC...)

A new lipgloss. Recently discovered that my fave one has been discontinued, so I had to trek the beauty counters in Westfield to see if anyone had a close match.

And some posh cinnamon chocolates.

Back