What did you BUY today?

Miyavi WHATS MY NAME? 2011 tour tee
Miyavi Poster
Miyavi Live in London 2011 CD

8) Yeah, he filmed the gig I was at. It's friggin' awesome.

Psp slim and lite, comes with 9 games, 3 films, a docking station, a portable speaker for the bottom of it, carry bag and a connector so i can play my psp on my tv.

All in all, £56.

just because my old chunky psp has stood on its last legs and is about to die for the last time. lasted 6 years so i can't complain.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Tachi- said:
Psp slim and lite, comes with 9 games, 3 films, a docking station, a portable speaker for the bottom of it, carry bag and a connector so i can play my psp on my tv.

All in all, £56.

just because my old chunky psp has stood on its last legs and is about to die for the last time. lasted 6 years so i can't complain.

Does your body produce luck in the same way it does sweat tachi?
I mean £56 for a psp is pretty good in its self, let alone with all the extras.

Dunno, its not always lucky.... sometimes i have bad patches. But karma comes around :)

(i guess if karma does exist, then i get this good luck because i'm so generous with my money 90% of the time, happy to lend money to family and friends, and spend alot of money treating the gf.... but that's a given :p )

Anyway, what i bought yesterday:

4 pint cartons of milkshake For... not sure, just bougth em,
sweet chilli sauce for £1.49
4 muffins for £1
jaffa cakes for 49p
a vase for £6
bottle of bells whiskey for £6
thai 7 spice, steak spices and mixed herbs (3 for 2 in sainsburys) so about £2.50
mild olive oil for about £1.50ish 500ml.

:) sorted.

5 packs of Yu-Gi-Oh Phantom Darkness special edition boxes. Tescos had them for 17p each and they are usually £10 each, so I got all of them for under a pound :D

Ryo Chan said:
a hair cut

and now i feel cold

Feeling alittle lost for hair?

feeling alittle sheepish?

feeling... ahh nevermind the moments passed.

(i'll be dissapointed if nobody gets the puns)

ordered the following last night,

Sony PlayStation 3 320GB with Killzone 3 Collector's Edition (£249.98 at Game)
Philips MCB279/05 Micro DAB HiFi (£69.99 down from £399.99 at Zavvi)

I dunno, He's just getting back into bass after about 20 years of saying "maybe I'll pick it up again" so he's just playing it for fun, I'm going to be using it for recording most the time

Oh cool. I'm sure if he used to play he'll pick it lightning fast. You should totally encourage him to duet with you; that'll give him some motivation.

On-topic: I bought tickets to see X Japan and tickets to see Dir en Grey. Expensive but good purchases :p

Back