What did you BUY today?

I'm 2 days late posting this; but I pre-ordered Confessions Blu Ray on Amazon :)

I've been so impressed with Tetsuya Nakashima's works in the past that I just have to get this <3

Tachi- said:
Hey hows the computer going spyro?

everything fine since the other day?

Well I tried a different source for the show in question and still couldn't scan it for some reason; so I just kept it on the C drive away from all the confirmed clean stuff. Barring Avast! having some issues updating this morning (not just me; many on the net had the same issue) everything seems to be fine though thanks :)

OT: As well as the Confessions blu ray, I also bought the "Pray for Japan" charity single by Megumi Miyoshi last night :)

I've also bought Pray - Girugamesh off of iTunes today; both versions the English and Japanese. Another charity single, and the best one yet. Tops even Luna Sea's :)

My GAME Pre-order - Mortal Kombat (Xbox 360)

Been a while since I had this, so just getting used to the moves/controls again. Shao Kahn's victory gloat is too long though, and you cant skip it....

Kurogane said:
More pipe tobacco (Kendal Gold)

How does smoking a pipe differ from a cigarette? I've never tried it. And do you need specifically pipe tobacco or does hand rolling tobacco work too?

It's something I was always tempted by, but I just never bought a pipe. Now I have a job however...

Edit: Just googled snuff too. Going 17th Century style eh? Do report on how that goes- I wasn't even aware the stuff existed.I hope you're familiar with the etiquette sir!

Shirayuri said:
How does smoking a pipe differ from a cigarette? I've never tried it.

Much more 'tasty' and wholesome flavour, rather than just a smack of nicotine. I don't smoke much these days, though I do have a pipe every couple of days.

I have an obsession with all things old, and so when lighting a pipe, it's like you're recreating a moment of the past (as it's dying these days), plus the whole ritual is exciting. Fiddling with the paraphernalia is awesome too.

Will report back on the snuff.

Kurogane said:
Shirayuri said:

Much more 'tasty' and wholesome flavour, rather than just a smack of nicotine. I don't smoke much these days, though I do have a pipe every couple of days.

I have an obsession with all things old, and so when lighting a pipe, it's like you're recreating a moment of the past (as it's dying these days), plus the whole ritual is exciting. Fiddling with the paraphernalia is awesome too.

I may look at purchasing a pipe then if there's better flavour. How much tobacco do you end up getting through? And does it need to be pipe smoke, or does hand rolling work out too? Sounds interesting for once every now and then, anyway.

Shirayuri said:
Kurogane said:
Shirayuri said:

I may look at purchasing a pipe then if there's better flavour. How much tobacco do you end up getting through? And does it need to be pipe smoke, or does hand rolling work out too? Sounds interesting for once every now and then, anyway.

Pipe tobacco, yeah. No idea if normal tobacco would work, though it probably isn't worth trying anyway!

I went into the tobacconist in the centre of Manchester last month, and I've still got the same pouch. I can't quite remember how much I bought, though it seems to have been enough. Cost me about £6.

I just took some snuff, and... wow. :!:

Kurogane said:
Pipe tobacco, yeah. No idea if normal tobacco would work, though it probably isn't worth trying anyway!

I went into the tobacconist in the centre of Manchester last month, and I've still got the same pouch. I can't quite remember how much I bought, though it seems to have been enough. Cost me about £6.

I just took some snuff, and... wow. :!:

Mhm, well if it's occasional I suppose it wouldn't be too bad. I'll keep an eye out for the brand you mentioned.

And lol, a good wow or not? And I so can't work out how you're supposed to take it. Apparently its both nostrils? Wanna do a tutorial vid? xD

Did you get the flavoured stuff, and a complimentory handkerchief? :p

Asian supermarket had some wasabi flavor furikake in, so tried some of that at lunch time... quite tasty. This means I have now eaten rice for breakfast and lunch today, going for the full set in a few minutes' time. ^^;

ordered the following,

Devil May Cry 4 - PS3
Arcana Heart 3 - PS3 (Preorder)
Suede - Coming Up (CD/DVD) (Preorder)
Suede - Head Music (CD/DVD) (Preorder)
Queen - Queen II - 2011 Remaster

Back