What did you BUY today?

Popped into the local GW to get:
Super glue
Plastic glue
"Green Stuff" model putty.

Walked into Morrisons and walked out with a receipt for (and including):
2 loaves
1 McVites Ginger loaf
1 large Malibu bottle - Which I meant to get the bargain smaller bottle. Maybe a trip to cuzzies will change that, but if not... Down the hatch!

mangaman74 said:
Cancelled the following preorder with Zavvi,

Arcana Heart 3 - PS3

and preordered the following at play.com

Arcana Heart 3 Limited Edition - PS3

Seems Zavvi are not planning on stock the limited edition (for the time being at least).

Also ordered the following for the DS,

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie

I always admire your posts, you buy so much stuff yet I wonder how you can afford to eat? Anyway Arcana Heart 3 is £15 on sendit if your interested in the standard edition still, should be cheaper prices for the LTD edition nearer release date so i may cancel and pay out for that instead.

afoia said:
mangaman74 said:
Cancelled the following preorder with Zavvi,

Arcana Heart 3 - PS3

and preordered the following at play.com

Arcana Heart 3 Limited Edition - PS3

Seems Zavvi are not planning on stock the limited edition (for the time being at least).

Also ordered the following for the DS,

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie

I always admire your posts, you buy so much stuff yet I wonder how you can afford to eat? Anyway Arcana Heart 3 is £15 on sendit if your interested in the standard edition still, should be cheaper prices for the LTD edition nearer release date so i may cancel and pay out for that instead.

Simple - still live with my parents (as does my older brother). As for Arcana Heart - I tend go for limited editions where possible. Zavvi said they had no plans to stock it at the moment. As for Sendit, it currently is £15.89 for the regular version but that is before postage (which I think is £1.99 per item) so it is no better than the likes of Zavvi.

Went to Town on the way home lastnight. bought a 3 draw storage set from argos £12.99 i think

Then went and treated myself to some silver. My sister gave me this bracelet the other day so i decided to buy myself one too.... thats another £100 gone haha.

Off to buy a tent tonight, the gf and me sat down and decided on what one we want to get. fouund a decent deal too.
£60 for this tent

Reason? Decided that this year were having a few camping holidays in oxfordshire.

Then next year we've got 3 holidays to go for.

1. Las Vegas with the lads - yes if it turns out anything like the hang over... i will love every minute.

2. Florida with the gf and her family

3. Camping in either the south of france, or go across to spain for a week away. i want to go to rome but maybe alittle bit too much on the wallet.

A pack of Double Stuff Oreos, and the different flavors of "Mikado" that my local Tesco has now (Hazelnut, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate). Should last me about six months at the rate I eat sweet things. :lol:

Got a mix bunch of Chaos knights/marauders from Ebay for £10. Only really need the Marauders for Bloodbowl, and luckily there should be enough for the team. Cant beat a bargain.

Zin5ki said:
Was the Fanta beer-battered?

I'm afraid not :/ Though, much beer was consumed this wekend so it balances it out :)

Bought my dad an armani wallet and belt..... gone from having a healthy bank account to not so good in 5 seconds lol

Went shopping lastnight (and i was meant to budget myself aswell ¬____¬ )

Bought
2 pizzas
3 bageuttes of garlic bread for £1
2 milkshakes for 90p and BoGoF
2 packs of mini pancakes for £1
3 crates of beer for £20
multibag of both fully ready salted bags and the other was multiple flavoured crisps 72p
5 pot noodle (Tescos brand) for 90p
2 packs of 6 mini rolls for £2 (there was a 10 pack one for £2, what a rip off)
Pack of 6 limes for £1.40
and a double air bed for £10

In total it all came to £45.45 (bought my mate a few things too)

Good times ahead

Just bought the X men quadtrilogy :)

so much for saving money...

double sleeping bag. cost me £33.45 (crazy price, the double inflatable bed cost me £9 i'd have thought it would have been the other way round and sleeping bags would be dirt cheap)

and a wind up 12 LED lantern for £5 (P&P £4.79... mental prices)

Got bored so just bought myself a sofa. chaise longue one. want to move out now :/

Back