What did you BUY today?

I agree with you, for the most part i part plan what i'm going to do (regarding going out, or meeting up with people) but mostly run on spare of the moment decisions.

However, when i've got 2 full weeks to go till payday and only a select amount in my bank account, a certain restraint on what i NEED to buy against what i WANT to buy. Sadly i'm an impulse buyer though and tend to be overly generous to those in my close knit circuit. Hence why i can call in favours off mates regarding things. For instance; wednesday me, the missus, the missus's sister and her fella, missus's parents and also her best friend (and her mother) went to an indian. Now.... Dean, the gf's sisters fella owes me about £300 so instead of paying for dinner, he paid. and lastnight i went out to the pub for a meal with the lads then onto another place in the town centre, my best mate owes me £20 and a bottle of vodka so i didn't pay a penny.

Its handy :p

So for now i'm fine to continue buying things without a problem, hopefully the next 2 weeks will come swiftly.... going to T4 on the beach then 2 days later off to egypt for 2 weeks :D

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is on it's way to home, I have Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP now as well. All is well with the world. though that will probably be the most of what i buy for a long time

The most notable thing I've brought today was some Banana Bread Beer, my dad doesn't like it that much, but I think it's quite nice, so he's donated his bottle to me :D

Shirayuri said:
ColoursOfSakura said:
cigarettes ^^

Which brand dude? I envy you if you can afford real cigarettes. Rollies here...

I don't smoke cigarettes much, a box of 10 can last me for a week, but when I do buy them I have Sterling Superkings. They're only like £2.65 and they taste nice. :3

Today I bought prawns, coconut milk, cherry coke and new pillows. Orthopedic pillows ftw, so comfy. <3

Why is nobody buying anything? WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE ECONOMY?

My contribution today was £1.78 for the two versions of Hikaru Utada's Beautiful World (the themes from the Eva movies) from Amazon MP3. Just doing my bit.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Today I ate out. But since it was an all you can eat buffet, maybe I avoided paying any money for food I would have eaten later... I'm not sure where this leaves me in terms of devotion to supporting the economy.

Dragon Age, Dragon Age II, Mass Effect 2, Crysis and Crysis 2. All for the princely sum of £50.

I know I had the first three games already, but I re-bought them for PC now I'm a PC gamer again... It feels good to be back. ME2 looks abso-bloody-lutely phenomenal. Can't wait to see what the rest look like with graphics settings maxed out. Also mouse aiming = Win.

2 tickets to see shrek the musical this saturday as a way of saying thank you to the gf for getting linkin park tickets for monday :D

fabricatedlunatic said:

My contribution today was £1.78 for the two versions of Hikaru Utada's Beautiful World (the themes from the Eva movies) from Amazon MP3. Just doing my bit.

I bought the LOTREE Blu ray set £55 thank you very much. I also had a McDonalds on monday. I had a privilege card which runs out this week so iwanted to make use of it £1.99 for a McChicken sandwich (or is that a chicken McSandwich?) and fries. I even put the one penny change in the RMHC box. Helping the economy AND charity :p

I bought two litres of Ocean Spray cranberry juice.

I was going to buy two litres of Innocent smoothie, until I picked up a carton and realised that was no longer possible. The "2 for £4 special offer" just so happens to have coincided with the cartons shrinking in volume by 250ml.

Haha, like the low fat Dairy Milk bars. 25% less fat (nb: size of bar has been reduced by 25%).

I was unduly tempted by Tesco's £3 DVD section when I went in to grab a snack (I'm in a "watch films" mode atm) and bought Public Enemies (yaaay) and X-Men Origins: Wolverine (noooo).

Well, since I wanted to wish my former workmates good luck, I decided to venture into T.J Hughes and go on a lil' spree.

Got myself the following:
Sky Lanterns (10 pack)
2 Bath Towels
"Africa" bowl+plate
Ken Hom's Wok (31")
Memory foam pillow (was £79.99RRP, got it for £14)
PEN boxers (2 pack)
RAC 4.3" Sat Nav.

Got all this for £140, so it wasn't a bad shop at all. :D

Back