What did you BUY today?

I'm fond of the third Lion King and I sort of like the extended Lilo & Stitch stuff, but yeah, none of it is mindblowing. Are they still bothering with these sequels?

Jaymii said:
I'm fond of the third Lion King and I sort of like the extended Lilo & Stitch stuff, but yeah, none of it is mindblowing. Are they still bothering with these sequels?
cars2_logo.jpg

^it got a 35% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Where every other Pixar film, except for one, got at least 90%.

What was that other one? Cars 1. >_<

memorium said:
Otaku-san said:
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
Jaymii said:
What new ones? That one film with the Princess and the Frog?
Maybe he means **** like Tarzan 2.
cartoon disney sequels are usually 75% crap
I think he means that 75% of Disney seuqles are crap

personally I think that the only sequel that isn't atrocious is Return of Jafar
yeah thats what i ment
toy story sequels was good tho......... i hear there making a monsters inc 2 and i believe its going to be crap

Paradox295 said:
^it got a 35% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Where every other Pixar film, except for one, got at least 90%.

What was that other one? Cars 1. >_<
I meant the direct-to-DVD stuff. Tron Legacy was also a sequel, and Pirates if you're going by that. Cars is just what we have to take as long as John Lasseter continues his domination over that world. The guy is talented, we know that, but damn Cars 2 is just too fetishistic. Someone needed to stop that ****. (The reviews were also in comparison to other Pixar films, which isn't a -bad- thing but... there's worse.)

Monsters, Inc. is a prequel. Monsters University. Directed by Pete Docter, who done the first and Up. Should be fun.

animefreak17 said:
memorium said:
Otaku-san said:
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
Jaymii said:

yeah thats what i ment
toy story sequels was good tho......... i hear there making a monsters inc 2 and i believe its going to be crap
Toy Story is not a Disney film, it's Pixar, and pretty much all Pixar films I've seen are good (except for Cars), so I know that a Monsters Inc 2 would be at least half decent, it's a Toy Story 4 that's bveing rumoured at the moment that I'm apprehensive about.

Cars 2 looks terrible.

memorium said:
animefreak17 said:
memorium said:
Otaku-san said:
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
Jaymii said:

yeah thats what i ment
Toy Story is not a Disney film, it's Pixar, and pretty much all Pixar films I've seen are good (except for Cars), so I know that a Monsters Inc 2 would be at least half decent, it's a Toy Story 4 that's bveing rumoured at the moment that I'm apprehensive about.

Cars 2 looks terrible.
wait...........,isn't it disney pixar.........disney did buy them?

Jaymii said:
animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
Jaymii said:
I'm fond of the third Lion King
And yet imo it's a tragedy that you've even seen the third Lion King. :p
the 3rd one killed the first
It was basically a Rifftrax of the first.
yeah but in the first when the animals was bowing to simba, i was so so majestic but when you see it in the 3rd it spoils it (but in a funny way, you know what i mean

An A5 hardback notepad, and a cookbook.

I need to learn to cook a greater variety of meals, so I figured it'd be worthwhile as it was discounted down!

im ordering
step up love stories
samurai girls (US release)
kampfer
happy lesson
popotan
one piece collection 1
full metal panic season 2
full metal panic fumoff
battle vixens season 2 (US release)

Paid for various things that have come in stock at amiami, couple of AnoHana T-shirts, mugs etc. That store really should be harder to order from, is costing me money. D:

Shirayuri said:

I need to learn to cook a greater variety of meals, so I figured it'd be worthwhile as it was discounted down!

Good for you! Don't give up, becoming a skilful and diverse cook is one of the best things to do. :)

vashdaman said:
Shirayuri said:

Good for you! Don't give up, becoming a skilful and diverse cook is one of the best things to do. :)

Thank you! ^.^ I enjoy cooking a lot; even if it's just basic meals like Stir Fry, but often lack the ingredients to make anything too special >.<

In pursuit of a healthy diet, I figured this one would help since they were Oriental fish and noodle based dishes; albeit not so 'traditional' as they'd like you to believe- it's certainly better than the basic grill stuff I've been doing lately! Alas, I have a lot of time on my hands now to perfect the art of cooking ;) I figured to start eating healthy young would only help my complexion and figure for later in life ^.^

So i've also been buying piles and piles of Green Tea :p

Yesterday I bought Chantelise on Steam; made by those who did Recettear for any who've played it ^.^

And in the early hours of this morning I pre-ordered the Delux Edition of Dir en Grey's "Dum Spiro Spero" album ^.^

Back