What did you BUY today?

Voddas said:
chaos said:
You might consider cancelling your order and get the complete series for 29 now and save you a tenner.
Nah, the order was never made. I was tempted but like I said, I decided to go for "FMP? Fumoffu". I'm happy with my desicion, however, where did you see the NHK Boxset for £29? I think I'll get it when I'm paid if it's still there.
up1.com

Today I bought a new pair of earphones in Manchester. For those interested, the HMV along one of their high streets has one of the largest anime shelves I've ever seen for such a chain, I noticed.

New school bag (Nike, but i'm gonna be putting some patches on to make it look a bit better ;) Got a couple of Metallica ones spare 8))

Final Fantasy X-2 Guide (It was 2.99 I had to...)

Metal Hammer Magazine

ImagineFX Magazine

Rack of Ribs for a snack (1.99 is Tescos. That is a bargain. A hot meal to eat on the go 8))

And, finally, my current favorite hot drink, more Hot Chocolate. Finally a good brand... 8)

I bought the Star Wars: Best of PC games collection from eBay today. It was only about €25 including postage and includes no fewer than 5 Star Wars games (though I'm really only buying it for Knights of the Old Republic and Empire At War) :]

Just ordered two Dragonforce albums: Ultra Beatdown & Inhuman Rampage, both special editions with bonus DVDs. Also bought the Oneechanbara movie; Chanbara Beauty. Looks like it will be good sexy fun. ^_^

Apart from mentioned Manga (in Anime Discussion forum), I bought:

2 Jeans - 2 for £20 at Office Club
1 "Nippon 8" tshirt - £10 at TK Max
1 Everlast boxer set (2 pants) - £5 at TJ Hughes
1 book on Martial arts - £5 at discount book store
£10 Vodaphone top-up.
Free visit to Enchanted Worlds exhibit - Harris Museum.

Not a bad day. Not a bad day, at all!

A new bow. It is a Bowtech Guardian in Testarossa colour. My shoulder is a bit knackered at the moment so I thought a compound bow might be a bit easier on it for a while.

SDC10138.jpg

Back