What did you BUY today?

Rui you lucky, LUCKY person you!! :D

*pulsates with jealousy*

OT
Bought Oasis' - Morning Glory album to replace the copy I lost years ago. Had a craving to listen to it. Also ordered a Chicken melt Panini for my lunch.
:p

last night i got 2 Jethro Tull (or Ian Anderson to be more specific) T-Shirts, it was a buy one (which was £15) and get another one free! total bargain, and the concert was fantastic

he'll be in turnbridge wells next monday, which is just a train ride away... I'm tempted, but then I'll be completely knackered for tues and I'lll have to be in early again :'(

chaos said:
he'll be in turnbridge wells next monday, which is just a train ride away... I'm tempted, but then I'll be completely knackered for tues and I'lll have to be in early again :'(

I saw them nearly 10 years ago in Cardiff and they were amazing I would love to see them again.

Maltos said:
Dracos said:
I saw them nearly 10 years ago in Cardiff...
I'm pretty sure Spyro saw them in Cardiff sometime last year.

I remember being gutted that I'd missed that gig.

You were right brother. I did indeed see Anderson weave his magic.

I wouldn't be so fussed on a full acoustic set though sadly...

Good music will always have a certain following, I guess.

Thick as a brick, Aqualung and too old to rock and roll are my favourites. I used to do a cover of Aqualung with my band.

Hey! The opening song is awesome 'k?

Also in my defense, I've not seen it yet except the first 10 episodes, which I liked, even though they were compressed down to under 10mb & were on realplayer.

Dragonball and Dragonball Z were good, but DBZ just got boring after about 100 episodes (where it just turned into some stupid 20 episode long epic battles that were just pure shite)

personally most anime and manga that runs on for far longer than they should do ends up being dull it becomes a money making porcess rather than a labour of love :( )

Back