What did you BUY today?

Get them painted up & we'll have to arrange to have a battle we will. ^_^ Not that I mind playing people with unpainted armies, but I used to be terrible with that, now I'm painting everything before I use it.

Dark Angels Vs. Space Wolves 'wargames' can be fun too. If I can remember how to play... and if I ever get round to painting that Battle Company... ;)

Necrons ftw anyday. Almost everyone else will outnumber them, but you can field a high points army for the lowest cost with them. Points of models per £ spent Necrons are the best value. Also, they have the most resilient vehicle in all of 40k (excluding Apocalypse expansion). Once my army is painted up I'll gladly host anyone who would be willing to travel for some games of 40k & some chillaxing with a fellow anime fan.

I think everyone who does 40k does at least one flavour of Space Marine. ^_^ They are good to play as, easier to collect (points per £ ratio second only to Necrons), & have such a variaty of units to satisfy most play styles. Mine are going to be Iron Hands marines.

I was a Blood Ravens fan back in my Warhammer days. I used to be a Huge fan. Can't believe I managed to sit and paint so many of one soldier. I lived by a beach at the time so I used to dip the bases in sand and paint it green for a cool grass look :p.

O.T. I bought food for my pack lunches and "QOTSA - Era Vulgaris" Album.
That's my car music for the week sorted. XD

Today, I've bought Blood Bowl for the PC, as a personal present in getting a job at Argos. :) Now I get to see Ryo all the time. (Although I'm working every day it seems.)

Batman: The animated series - season one
...11 euro for a 4 disc box set containing 28 episodes of the one of the greatest western animated series of all time. ZING

Also

Batman: The animated series - season two
...10 pound (same as above)

You can get these of the hmv website for £6.50. GET EM!

Mutsumi said:
I think everyone who does 40k does at least one flavour of Space Marine. ^_^ They are good to play as, easier to collect (points per £ ratio second only to Necrons), & have such a variaty of units to satisfy most play styles. Mine are going to be Iron Hands marines.
haha, true, Space Marines well balanced in terms of stats and stuff

i might go on to do Imperial Guard, because they look super cool (because they're the only average joes in the entire thing)

i want Squats (i think their name is, the "Space Dwarves") to come back, or put them into the IG

what do you think?

I heard about them, but I've never played against Squats. I hear they're quite the odd and funny group to play as. XD

Today, I bought a Wispa bar and 2 packs of Morrisons mini cakes. Gonna shove them into the staffroom and leave a "please help yourself" sign on it. That's my party sorted, lol.

Have my devilfish still to paint. its 90% done,

Haven't painted any 40K in ages. used to collect Ultra marines, and paint the shoulder guard rims red instead of yellow (looked better)

:) bought my dad the Oceans boxset (oceans 11, 12 and 13)
and valkeryie (?) for his birthday (today)

and bought myself a crate of carlsberg on the way home lastnight.
thats the T totalness out of the window (wasn't planned so i'm not bothered lol)

*listens to The time has come by Tetsuya Shibata*

As I felt like spoiling myself (due to being my b-day and I was working all day on it), I bought Underworld: 2 movies boxset at HMV and an ork trukk for my Gorkamorka gang. Sick of using a crappy old version of it that lets only 2 figures fit on it.

Just ordered the following manga

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya volume 4
Black Lagoon volume 7 & 8
Higurashi: When They Cry: Curse Killing Arc volume 1
Detroit Metal City volume 1 & 2
Yotsuba volume 6
Welcome to the NHK volume 3
Aria volume 4
Fullmetal Alchemist volume 7

As well as ordering

Twelve Kingdoms Sea of Shadow volume 1

I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 in a Gift Pack! Paid £20 for it! Awesome deal.... now I just need to wait for the release so I can download it. Been told we'll get first release and a demo before hand. XD

Not today but on the weekend I gave into my urges and bought a PSP and some games. I have no idea why for the last few weeks I have really wanted one because I have not played any console games in months.

i brought 4 albums for £20 (bargain!!!)

Children of Bodom- Blooddrunk
Cradle of Filth- Thornography
Slayer- Christ Illusion
and Arch Enemy- Burning Bridges

Back