What did you BUY today?

Just if anyone was wondering....In GAME mgs4 action figures are 12.99, in gamestation its cut back to 9.99 :)

Yesterday i went into town with my mate ben, bought some new trainers for my holiday next week, civilization revolution for the ps3 (by far the best strategy game in a long long time!!!!) 5 can's of vimto for £1 at Farmfoods :p and 2 bottles of ironing water for my mum, then got home and spent 3 hours ironing all my things for the holiday. today im going shoppin for more t shirts and i've realised that some "so-called-friends" aren't worth the time of day, and others are :)

Today I bought ...

- Bus ticked to Dublin
- Food in McDonald's
- two books
- Cookies and coke
- €50 worth of clothes

... It was an expensive day :/

CitizenGeek said:
Today I bought ...

- Bus ticked to Dublin
- Food in McDonald's
- two books
- Cookies and coke
- €50 worth of clothes

... It was an expensive day :/

Sounds like a good day though :)

New shirt for work, as my dad washed my other 2 with a green wash towel. The colour ran into the whites, i.e. my shirts, and they gained a hint of mint. :roll: Not the 1st time it's happened either.

I was in Dundrum Town Centre today (it's the biggest shopping centre in Europe!) and I bought a brown t-shirt with pink stripes that I absolutely adore. Really, I love it :] Also got jeans and a knitwear jumper as well as the latest issue of Attitude and Esquire magazines ^__^

Tachi- said:
"Cumburger"

i will say nothing more

tomb raider legends,destroy all humans 2,p.n.0.3 and pikmin

also tomb raider 1 & 2 from gamestation on playstation (lol) for 1.99 on bogoff and the disks arnt in bad condition either not bad for 12 year old games

Good bargain pneboy:thumb:

Bought VIMTO FIZZY.....which comes in a irregular bottle.
YAZOO strawberry milkshake (yes for those who don't know i've been living on milkshakes, bacon and sausage butties for the past two weeks as i fear that egypt wont have "proper english meat" and the milk will be goats milk....not cows...so im not drinking any of it!)
Coloured pencils for drawing ^_^
and Bullets album scream aim and fire (at Hmv for the great price of £6 rather than all the others what where £12.99)

On PSP for the flight:
Final Fantasy Crisis core
Die hard 4.0
I AM LEGEND
Resident Evil: Extinction

Other stuff i needed:
Lynx Shock + Boost Shower Gel
Oasis Summer fruits and Citrus Punch drinks
Some Sexy sunglasses 8)

Back