What did you BUY today?

The Aaron said:
CitizenGeek said:
That's 4 games, and 2 of them are not Xbox 360 games :s
To be fair, GRAW barely qualifies as a game. The word "game" suggests there might be some enjoyment involved. >_>

I thought GRAW was quite fun :p. It was pretty easy though and very dull/boring at times - I'd give it a 5/10; It was definitely better than halo.

@CG : Yeah, but, you knew what I meant to say! :oops:

i'm bankrupt

to stop me from cracking and buying a ps3

i ended up buying a new japanese bed sheet, Tenchu 2 and Blue Dragon for the 360 and DBZ Budikai Tenkaichi 3

though £40 for 3 games isn't bad

Duet Magazine. After going back and forth between so many different magazines I chose Duet as it's for girls and is specifically about idols heh Plus it had YamaPi on the front ^^;
Some onigiri
Wild Adapter 4 + 5
Some ****** yaoi manga which I so wish I didn't buy now
A fan with a half naked Renji and Ichigo on *shrugs* Woo Japan Centre
Neon green glasses

New blutooth headset, as i lost the cable to charge my first one i had to by a new one :/ awwell it was £20 in hmv, rrp£29.99

Mushishi live action DVD £6 in Zavvi reduced from £9. I was looking in world cinema for anime as that is where most places keep it.

Starship Troopers Trilogy.

Well, I traded some dvd's and games into CEX (recommended by NinjaBoy!), so I had some cash to spend;

Two paint brushes (for my two new warhammer armies i'm building),
A can of Skull White paint (for warhammer again),
6 Paints of various colors (again, needed to paint warhammer),
Assassins creed for 360,
Call of duty 2 for 360,
2 Mars delights :p,
Season one of 24.

String-pull Gym bag from Amazon.co.uk. Gives me something to carry stuff to work that'll fit in my locker and it's stronger than the plastic Morrison bags I've been using.

Death Note Novel (The one with L and Naomi; I forgot the name). I wouldnt have got this if it wasnt for the sticker saying £2 off.

Some Ernie Ball 11-54's for my guitar. I can play some real badass metal with these, Drop C tuning and still not too lose :p

Spyro201 said:
Death Note Novel (The one with L and Naomi; I forgot the name). I wouldnt have got this if it wasnt for the sticker saying £2 off.

Some Ernie Ball 11-54's for my guitar. I can play some real badass metal with these, Drop C tuning and still not too lose :p

You mean Death Note: Another Note

Back