What did you BUY today?

A Second copy of the New Disturbed album, "Indestructible", for my girlfriend's birthday and one of MAXIMUM THE HORMONE'S Cd's for meh ^^. No idea what it's called though since I can't read Japanese.

TRASHBAT said:
Initial D film

Any good? I am a Fast and Furious geek ( ok geek is to much, but I own and like the trilogy for sheer entertainment ) and apparently they nicked a lot from Inicial D...

Tetsuo_100X said:
TRASHBAT said:
Initial D film

Any good? I am a Fast and Furious geek ( ok geek is to much, but I own and like the trilogy for sheer entertainment ) and apparently they nicked a lot from Inicial D...

It really did remind me of Tokyo Drift tbh.It's good.Well from what I saw anyway,as I have yet to finish it ^^;

Tetsuo_100X said:
TRASHBAT said:
Initial D film
Initial D is very good. It has 5 "stages" each stage is a TV series / series of OVA's. It's loosely based on a famous japanese racer, who used to drift on real competitions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiichi_Tsuchiya

The Orange Box
Assassins creed
12 months xbox live
2100 points
clothes
And from HMV: Planet of the apes complete boxset (£7), Garth Marenghis darkplace and Flight Of the Conchords album.

The latest neo mag,
Some sweets,
A lucozade,
A Italian BMT sub, from subway,
And.. She, the ultimate weapon complete collection plus OVA.

Ryo Chan said:
Chaz said:
Some Xbox points for the Disturbed pack on Guitar Hero. Probably not best idea going straight to Hard on 1st go... :p

wow and there was me thinking u were playing rockband behind me :roll:
Now I think it's better to start right away on hard than easy / medium.. you get addicted with using 3 / 4 fingers an then you have a hard time when you need to use 5...

Yesterday a new DVD player my expensive one went south on me and I realised I could not cope more than one night without one. Will see if I can get my old one fixed at a reasonable price as there is no comparrison in quality. Though the picture is not bad on the new one, I will have to try it out with more discs as the anime one I played (The Gokusen) suffered from alaising issues. It may just be the disc though I will try it in my portable.

Decided to order a couple of soundtracks from Play-Asia:

Macross Frontier OST
The Black Mages III

Both should arrive on monday-tuesday, looking forward to it.

Back