What did you BUY today?

Chaz said:
Spyro201 said:
Kurogane said:
Some FF figures, beanie, jacket and sweatpants and some booze.

Wtf are sweatpants??
Aren't they jogging pants, you know, sweatshirts? Big, soft and warm things that the traditional fitness coach wears.

Certainly are, my astute contemporary.

I didn't actually get them for jogging though, just weightlifting and getting loaded in, and the essential sitting on your ass, and doing sa-weet FA in.

Kurogane said:
Chaz said:
Spyro201 said:
Kurogane said:
Some FF figures, beanie, jacket and sweatpants and some booze.

Wtf are sweatpants??
Aren't they jogging pants, you know, sweatshirts? Big, soft and warm things that the traditional fitness coach wears.

Certainly are, my astute contemporary.

I didn't actually get them for jogging though, just weightlifting and getting loaded in, and the essential sitting on your ass, and doing sa-weet FA in.
Just like me then, although I just call them pants/trousers. XD Plus they're easy to move around with compared to jeans and such.

Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:
rock band and the instrument set

£150 well spent

8) cool, Ryo chan are you getting Mgs4 ?

(probably a stupid question :lol:)

i'd need to lower myself to buying a overpriced blueray player that supports games to do that (yes i'm not fond of how much the ps3 costs lol)

Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:

£150 well spent

Don't worry tachi - i will :D

TBh i think every PS3 owner will get it though, playing Heavenly Sword atm, forgot how brilliant (if short) it was, on par with Gear for the whole "im playing a movie" experience.

Not really me but thanks to my sister's incompetence at buying cds i now have 50 dvds to play with - let the burning commence!

Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:

£150 well spent

i'd need to lower myself to buying a overpriced blueray player that supports games to do that (yes i'm not fond of how much the ps3 costs lol)

:lol: the 40Gb ps3 is worth the money, you can pick them up for £200-£250
wouldn't trade in my 60Gb for anything else.

Liquid Skin said:
Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:

£150 well spent

Don't worry tachi - i will :D

TBh i think every PS3 owner will get it though, playing Heavenly Sword atm, forgot how brilliant (if short) it was, on par with Gear for the whole "im playing a movie" experience.

Not really me but thanks to my sister's incompetence at buying cds i now have 50 dvds to play with - let the burning commence!

Good to hear Liquid :thumb:
look forward to a fight online :)

Ahem, Ryo! I officially payed for Rock Band. You just lowered the amout I owe you dramaticcally. ;)

But I also got:
2 large Smirnoff Ice bottles (1 for party, one for myself)
Bus ticket
Age of Conan (Ryo's)
(With Ryo's money) Bought Ryo some models at Games Workshop.

Back