What did you BUY today?

Some Daemonettes of Slaanesh for Warhammer 40k. And a return bus ticket that I only used for the trip in... Either catch a lift home and rest easy or have to wait for 7pm bus, and that wasn't happening! :p

Aaron said:
Tickets for The Ting Tings and Feeder.

Good man on the Feeder front.
Went to see them last month at a really small intimate gig showcasign the new album and they were great!

Today i bought tickets to see DYLAN MORAN!!!!!! for October, see the Boosh 4 days later! good week.

Six-pack of Doctor Who figures from Woolworths.

The Doctor (regeneration), Slitheen, Empty Child, Gelth Zombie, Auton and SPACE PIG~! in case anyone's wondering.

Should of been up yesterday, but i bought:
Eraser/pencil sharpener combo (WH Smith)
Cowboy Bebop Movie. (at £5.99 and after watching the series, I thought I may as well...) ;)

Not strictly what I bought today but more of a round up of what I bought in Tokyo:

- new Evangelion soundtrack
- L'arc en Ciel's KISS album
- new GazettE album
- even more j-rock/pop by: D'espairs Ray, Olivia, Gakt singles collections
- the girl in HMV recommended Agabie and Neo Culture so I got those
- manga antholigies which are the size of phonebooks
- a cuddly Jiji and stickers from Studio Ghibli museum
- some small gifts and good luck charms from Meiji shrine
- CD from a band I heard playing in Yoyogi Park
- a punk rock tie from h.Naoto from La Foret in Harajuku
- lots of food including a choc chip Melonpan

I impulse bought BioShock for PC today. It was the special tin case, brand new and for only €20 so I couldn't resist even though I'm trying to cut down on buying new games so I can get through my already large backlog ;]

Manga Girls said:
Not strictly what I bought today but more of a round up of what I bought in Tokyo:

I'm so jealous :/

CitizenGeek said:
I impulse bought BioShock for PC today. It was the special tin case, brand new and for only €20 so I couldn't resist even though I'm trying to cut down on buying new games so I can get through my already large backlog ;]
Hope you enjoy it...I LOVED it.

Manga Girls said:

- L'arc en Ciel's KISS album
- new GazettE album
- even more j-rock/pop by: D'espairs Ray, Olivia, Gakt singles collections
- the girl in HMV recommended Agabie and Neo Culture so I got those
- manga antholigies which are the size of phonebooks
- a cuddly Jiji and stickers from Studio Ghibli museum
- some small gifts and good luck charms from Meiji shrine
- CD from a band I heard playing in Yoyogi Park
- a punk rock tie from h.Naoto from La Foret in Harajuku
- lots of food including a choc chip Melonpan

Welcome back! <3

Ahhh the Jrock makes me jealous ;) I take it you had a pretty damn good time :D

Aaron said:
CitizenGeek said:
Hope you enjoy it...I LOVED it.

I wish I could enjoy it, but it's being a total hindrance by not working :/ I downloaded DirectX10, installed it properly and all and yet it still won't boot.

I'm now remembering why I never bothered with PC games before >:/

To CitizenGeek & TRASHBAT

They had Evangelion playing on the listening post and it sounded interesting so I bought it. They have reworked the theme tune to sound more poppy.

TRASHBAT - Thanks for the greeting! If you like, you can borrow some of my jrock. I spent way too much money in HMV. I had a rather interesting conversation with the girl who works there. the only girl who could speak english didn't know much about Visual Kei, so she got the j-rock expert who could only speak japanese, so it was a three way conversation.

In the end it turned out I knew more about j-rock than she did. she asked how i knew so much and i had to explain how j-rock is really popular in london.

M.G xx

Human After All by Daft Punk and Peep Show Series 3.
Damn! Why arent i saving this money for the Haruhi LEs. I still dont even have 1!
No excuses if i miss my chance now :cry:

Aww man, this is just a piss take. I bought a Nono figure for £18 on Christmas and today my mum and dad come home after shopping in town and bring another one home from Home & Bargain in which they paid £3 for it, I raged.

Lupus Inu said:
Aww man, this is just a piss take. I bought a Nono figure for £18 on Christmas and today my mum and dad come home after shopping in town and bring another one home from Home & Bargain in which they paid £3 for it, I raged.
I never look at the price of something I've bought already. Chances are things will go down in price and I'll enraged for how much I've been ripped off... xD

Back