What did you BUY today?

Solaris Japan randomly tweeted me and told me to contact support regarding my previous order (as the recent currency spike ruined my payment). They couldn't refund me (as expected) but instead they gave me a 500 Yen coupon and considering I didn't know how long it would last I decided to make another order. This time I focused on Vita because they're cheaper and smaller so getting multiple items would be much easier. I have chosen two items!

ZQSL0EBl.jpg
CaGqimCl.jpg

IA/VT Colorful and Miracle Girls Festival

What do they have in common? Music/Rhythm!

Both games have been on my list for many months also and now I figured was the right time to get them ordered. However I have decided to make the Miracle Girls Festival order a 'pre-owned' one, now usually I am against these however the way Japanese gamers handle this is actually different to the west. In actuality it was pretty much £10 cheaper to get it used so in the end I paid around £75 in total for both.

And yes @IncendiaryLemon, MGF does feature Karen.

I expect this package to arrive early next week.

I think I've made this month's collection update focused solely on video games heh.

Anywho my society is having a games night session on Wednesday and considering fighting games are a fun way to play I decided to order two that I wanted to own for my PlayStation 4:

NeLv8asl.jpg
FsEgLgll.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

Yes both of them were relatively cheap to acquire; £15 and £24.99 respectively. I played a small fraction of DOA5 on PS3 with my friend's console and I really enjoyed it, heck I even managed to download the first PS1 game via the Japanese PSN and that was great. Guilty Gear Xrd has been on my radar ever since Xrd Sign was unveiled, like DOA I also downloaded the original PS1 version via UK PSN.

Last edited:
Revelator is so damn good, probably the best fighting game this gen imo (would 100% be if Baiken was in it), good you have people to play it locally with though as the online is a complete pain in the ****. It also has the best tutorial ever so great if you're new to the series.

Kiniro Mosaic characters and GochiUsa characters in the same game?! That's illegal amounts of moe.

I do enjoy a good mashup of popular characters in a game. I think Super Heroine Chronicle was one that tickled my fancy, unfortunately I never got round to getting it mostly since I wouldn't understand the story

Can't say I haven't been buying much lately other then the odd pack of biscuits or ingredients. Vinyl albums have always been a thing, be particularly neat to get an OST on Dragon Ball or Kimengumi

On that same train as Vinyl albums, I went and bought Supertramp's Crises? What Crises? Another brilliant album of Hogdeson and Davis talent.
Though for whatever reason I seem to see Assad in that deckchair....

Oh Yesss! I was able to grab a couple of John Kongos singles at my record shop. Might not mean much but it was one of the first recordings to use samples

Whew...after my bank decided to decline the first payment attempt because of a fraud check i've finally now been able to pay for my Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Edition. Can't wait to get it now.

I bought my ticket for Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival

it was a expensive at 148.99 euros, but I loved it last time in 2014, and this time it will be a two day event.

My camera sucks so I can't post this is the picture thread but I received this today; really lovely set, especially the hidden fold out sheet, which I assume is a nod to all the hidden tricks/compartments of the baby cart!

CriterionForum.org: Packaging for Lone Wolf and Cub Blu-ray

Got it when it was mispriced by Amazon.com for $39.99

Lucky! I would have jumped at that price too. You reminded me that I still haven't started reading the manga (despite having them for 6+ months), so I'll have to get on that tonight.

After watching K-On! The Movie, I recalled when I bought pretty much every piece of Light Music Club music (minus instrumentals) I could get a hold of on the UK side of things last year and then remebered I still needed all of the Character Image Song Series, so I swooped for all of the available ones. Hopefully someday I will find a way to get a hold of whatever I'm missing.

Also bought a new pair of Fingerless Gloves!

Finally ordered Final Fantasy 15....Kinda annoyed as I wanted the steelbook but not enough to give GAME £70 for it so just went for the standard edition.

I'm hoping that a good price for a decent sized SSD pops up for Black Friday somewhere and maybe a new 21:9 monitor for my PC.....maybe. (seriously, after playing on one 16:9 is dead to me lol)

Finally ordered Final Fantasy 15....Kinda annoyed as I wanted the steelbook but not enough to give GAME £70 for it so just went for the standard edition.

I'm hoping that a good price for a decent sized SSD pops up for Black Friday somewhere and maybe a new 21:9 monitor for my PC.....maybe. (seriously, after playing on one 16:9 is dead to me lol)

The film is steelbook is £20 and includes both the Kingslaive film and Brotherhood FFXV anime. (Brotherhood isn't included in the standard keepcase edition.) That might be a better option, definitely better value for money at least.

Back