What did you BUY today?

The film is steelbook is £20 and includes both the Kingslaive film and Brotherhood FFXV anime. (Brotherhood isn't included in the standard keepcase edition.) That might be a better option, definitely better value for money at least.
Yeah that's pretty much the plan, saves about a tenner but I really like the look of the steelbook that came with the game, just not enough to give GAME money....

To be fair, GAME does have an exclusive bonus game if you pre-order it. It's not just the steelbook you'd be getting.
True, but that sorta stuff adds zero value for me personally, I guess my personal opinion doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things and for some people it's of some worth.

More DLC for Rock Band 4 lol:

• Avenged Sevenfold - "Bat Country"
  • Bruno Mars - "Locked Out of Heaven"
  • Bruno Mars - "Treasure"
  • Bruno Mars - "24K Magic"
  • Walk The Moon - "Different Colors"
  • Walk The Moon - "Shut Up and Dance"
  • Yes Pack 01:
    • "Heart of the Sunrise"
    • "I've Seen All Good People"
    • "Owner of a Lonely Heart"
    • "South Side of the Sky"
    • "Starship Trooper"

Bought Full Metal Panic Ultimate from Zavvi. Although I would have liked a release more like the French one, I could not say no to that price.

This is another step towards my 'goal' of getting most, if not all, of KyoAni titles in a CE/PE/UE like manner (while still being affordable to me :p).

AHHHH!!!!!

Anno Hideaki Live Action Film Collection (1998-2004)
CTcXc2D.jpg

Contents:

DISC 1: Love & Pop
DISC 2: Shiki-Jitsu (4K digital remaster version)
DISC 3: Cutie Honey (HD master version)

Extras:
DISC 1:
Return of Ultraman MAT Arrow No. 1 starting instruction (1983, 28 min Hideaki Anno Directed fan-made short film, includes Making Of)
Love & Pop Trailers and TV Spots
DISC 2:
The 27th Tokyo International Film Festival screening "World of Anno Hideaki" Talk
Shiki-Jitsu Trailers.
DISC 3:
Ryusei-kacho (2001, 14 mins Short Film Drected by Hideaki Anno)
Shin Godzilla Trailer
Cutie Honey Trailers, TV Spots, Unpublished Scenes and Making Of.

+ 72 Page Booklet

All with English Subtitles! 16,000 Yen! Ahhh I spent £110 on this and I'm so excited! Delivery when!

Also bought a PS4 with TLG, Bloodborne and Doom *ahem* I guess that's cool.

Last edited:
I won't lie, I squealed a little when I saw the boxart, the fact that it's in uniform with the Japanese Eva Rebuild BD's excited me more than it should have. Anno, the absolute madman.

I won't lie, I squealed a little when I saw the boxart, the fact that it's in uniform with the Japanese Eva Rebuild BD's excited me more than it should have. Anno, the absolute madman.

Imagine Shin Gojira following the same formula, that would be interesting.

Blood Blockade Battlefront Collector's Edition, Project Itoh: Harmony Blu-ray and Absolute Duo Blu-ray from the all the anime shop and used the 25% off code. :)

I finally cracked and jumped on the Pokemon hype train (even though it's slowing down at this point.....), so I bought an Orange and Black New 3DS XL, charger, Pokemon Sun and a 32GB SD card. Kinda annoyed that I was willing to spend that extra like £20-30 just to get a colour I liked but meh, what can you do. No idea when it's gonna turn up but hopefully I won't be waiting too long.

Placed an order from Amazon Japan for some CDs. I was going to do this a few months ago but I forgot to do it. So here goes.

51CsgeImhrL.jpg

Kara no Kyoukai: Music Collection
A collection of songs from the Kara no Kyoukai movie series. The original DVD limited edition sets each had their own soundtrack CD but they went out of print. In 2011 Aniplex re-released the music but compiled them into this 2-disc set. Basically the original CDs had very short tracks so this set compiles the better (or noteworthy) ones into many long tracks. I have listened to this set prior and liked it so I wanted to own it.

51cRasgzsTL.jpg

Susumu Hirasawa's Ash Crow album
This is the latest album from composer Susumu Hirasawa and is also the latest and currently the only way to legally own the best Berserk songs from the franchise. This includes the well known tracks from the video games Sign and FORCES II while also offering newer ones including Ash Crow and Hai Yo from the 2016 series. Here are some samples from his album.

712auNDj6FL._SL1417_.jpg

Utamonogatari (Limited Edition)
A selection of opening and closing songs from the Monogatari characters during Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari Black, Monogatari series: Second Season and Hanamonogatari. The Limited Edition also includes a DVD disc containing the OP & EDs without text. There is a Blu-ray version but that edition is completely out of print. Nyahahahaha.

Groundwork of Evangelion Vol 1 (218 Pages), 2 (252 Pages), 3 (316 Pages) & Movie 1 (364 Pages)
pvzPjjam.jpg
U7vKIXTm.jpg

0uzhYENm.jpg
aprjBOEm.jpg

2 Original Vintage 1973 Belladonna of Sadness B2 Theatrical Posters
ifs5XP0m.jpg
VBgv7JLm.jpg
If you want a heart attack, look at prices for those two posters on eBay.

Yes, I censored Asuka's tits on that cover.

Back