What did you BUY today?

I've bought a light dull pink blouse, a black polka dot blouse and some pad thai and fish and chips from a food fest :)

Tomorrow I'll be buying some mac n cheese and some beer/wine from the food fest too :)

Caved and bought this as my FIFA clubs mates had all upgraded so had to follow suit. PS4, Fifa and The Last of Us (digital code)

15174818130_989a3a371f_z.jpg

Nice!

My brother bought FIFA 15 and I honestly do not see the point, it is essentially the same as 14 and yet people go nuts for it. They are more or less paying £40 for a game they already have.

Baggie_Saiyan said:
My brother bought FIFA 15 and I honestly do not see the point, it is essentially the same as 14 and yet people go nuts for it.
Isn't that every sports game? Same ****, different year.
I personally don't see why you'd buy a PS4 for Fifa of all things, but whatever floats your boat. Enjoy Britguy!

@manga I was always going to buy a ps4 but the fact all the lads I play online clubs with (up to 11 ppl play on the same team controlling one player) had upgraded and were taking about playing tonight pushed me over the edge.

Game feels much different to 14. Slower smoother and requires more patient build up than before so it is rather different to fifa 14 rather than being more of the same.

britguy said:
@manga I was always going to buy a ps4 but the fact all the lads I play online clubs with (up to 11 ppl play on the same team controlling one player) had upgraded and were taking about playing tonight pushed me over the edge.
Fair enough. I'll probably end up getting a PS4 sometime in the new year when worthwhile games actually start to come out. I do have the controller already though for PC use, so I'm halfway there I suppose!
Personally I don't see much point rushing in and buying a "next gen" console seeing as there's barely any games worth playing on either of the two main systems yet, and outside Smash Bros the Wii U is dead (A 3ds version existing won't help - that and the game feeling like Brawl 2.0).
There's even less point in me investing in a new console at this stage considering most games are multiplats, and I have a PC which runs them better to begin with (i5 3570k & GTX770).

I have an i5 4670k with a radeon 280x but I don't find myself wanting to game on it for some reason. I know I can play it on my couch but I think I have it ingrained in my brain that pc=work console=fun gaming and I can't quite move past that!

britguy said:
I have an i5 4670k with a radeon 280x but I don't find myself wanting to game on it for some reason. I know I can play it on my couch but I think I have it ingrained in my brain that pc=work console=fun gaming and I can't quite move past that!
I know what you mean actually. There's something about having a console and a console OS in front of you that just clicks and makes it easier to relax and concentrate on what's in front of you.
I generally find myself completely unfocused when in front of my PC at the moment, doing everything but what I want to - whether it be watching BDs/anime or playing games.
The Steam sales also leave you with so much choice of what to play that if you're like me - you spend so much time contemplating what to play that you don't end up doing anything half the time.

The PC = Work mentality, as well as being spoiled for choice is probably a good explanation for all this...

I'm planning on getting a PS4 next year (Bloodborne and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (with Final Fantasy XV demo) in the spring season so I might as well get one at around that point). I have a list of games I want on that format but half are already from 7th Gen. Since I haven't bought them I might as well wait until 8th Gen to get them (examples include Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition [finished it on 360 via rental, but since the Definitive includes all DLC plus some extra stuff (1080p etc.) I wouldn't mind getting it on PS4] & Wolfenstein: New Order [DOOM Beta!!]).

I bought Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (PS3) from Amazon just now. I'm really enjoying Gundam Reborn so I figured I'll get another DW Gundam title while it's still around - I already finished Gundam 1 via rental and both 1 and 2 have the older Spiderman font style covers which I'm avoiding for my PS3 collection.

Well, not today, but yesterday at EGX:

- Attack On Titan Part 1 Limited Edition
- Yoshi t-shirt (with 15% off =3)
- Mario Kart t-shirt for Luke
- Teen Titans Go Raven Pop Vinyl figure for Luke

A bikini from the sale at work. Before the sale it was still pretty expensive even with my staff discount, so I said I'd only get it if it went into the sale. Miraculously they had my sizes.

Back