What did you BUY today?

I bought some foundaction from QVC. I cannot find a single foundation or primer that will make my makeup last all day. My Rosacea peaks through by lunch time at the latest if I'm lucky. I feel ugly like all the time. Eugh.

So I buy myself anime and stuff for xmas to cheer me up hehehe :p

A new tumble dryer.

From Argos, to be picked up tomorrow (no need to try to get someone to be at home when they decide to deliver it)

Also some ingrown hair removal solution stuff to see if that helps in reducing some of my ingrowing hair on my beard line

Pre-ordered a while back but forgot to mention:

Fate Stay Night (Unlimited Blades Works) Opening and Ending CD's. The limited edition CD/DVD ones with Shirou and Rin on the front covers. Not long until ideal white will be released :)

Skylanders Swap Force for the PS4. I felt in the mood for a good platformer style action game, and this was only £18. Gonna try not to waste too much money on the blasted figures!

Finally caved in and bought the first SAO light novel - I've tried weaning myself off physical editions of manga etc. but this wasn't available on kindle.

I hear this is the one that has the infamous chapter 12.5 redacted out...

Lutga said:
Finally caved in and bought the first SAO light novel - I've tried weaning myself off physical editions of manga etc. but this wasn't available on kindle.

I hear this is the one that has the infamous chapter 12.5 redacted out...
It was 16.5, but yeah, even the Japanese print edition removed it. It was only available back when SAO was a web novel.

Bought some matches, Oreos, chocolate pud and 4-pack Lucozade...
Then forgot 3 of the items in the Staff Customer fridge. #¬_¬

Guess I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to enjoy my warm dessert on a cold evening.

I bought Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Alice Madness returns from BASE for my Brothers Birthday NEXT YEAR lol.

I also pre-ordered Little Big Planet 3 from BASE and ordered The Last Window and Sacred 2 games from Play. All 3 are for my Brother for Xmas :)

Oh AND, I bought some dangly spider earrings to wear for work on Friday and some Urban Decay DeSlick spray for my faaaace.

Put in an order for the Opening CD of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ( or Your Lie in April) 'Hikaru Nara'. It's the limited edition one with DVD.

Utterly obsessed with this song just now. I so hope the anime does well and the manga gets picked up.

Managed to track down one of the Evangelion Platinum volumes for cheap yesterday - not sure how they differ from the original ADV releases, so interested to check it out.

Back