What did you BUY today?

Chocolate cake and this thing that lets you play your ipod through the car radio.I spent an hour outside the shop in the car trying to get it to work...sooo i then took it back in hah

TRASHBAT said:
Chocolate cake and this thing that lets you play your ipod through the car radio.I spent an hour outside the shop in the car trying to get it to work...sooo i then took it back in hah
Haha, I bought one of those a while back too. Was it the one that's meant to tune it in so it plays through the radio? I kept tuning for about ten minutes but it didn't get anywhere. When I took it back the guy told me that depending on how much stuff I've got on it it could take about 20 minutes. Sod that!

WTFDaveMustaine said:
TRASHBAT said:
Haha, I bought one of those a while back too. Was it the one that's meant to tune it in so it plays through the radio? I kept tuning for about ten minutes but it didn't get anywhere. When I took it back the guy told me that depending on how much stuff I've got on it it could take about 20 minutes. Sod that!

Yeah,i had to tune it so it played through XFM or Virgin.I managed to do so,but you could hear static through the music.I mean,when you have the radio on and the reception isn't too good,you turn it off.So i wasn't going to waste £30 to listen to dodgey music.So annoying!

TRASHBAT said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
TRASHBAT said:

Yeah,i had to tune it so it played through XFM or Virgin.I managed to do so,but you could hear static through the music.I mean,when you have the radio on and the reception isn't too good,you turn it off.So i wasn't going to waste £30 to listen to dodgey music.So annoying!

I have a tape for that, works perfectly for like £7, plus most cars have tapes in.

Ordered this :D

CA_FIGGSC022_M.jpg

Its soo cool and L looks a little like me too, plus L's my initial :D, shall be my desk mascot, pitty its not due out till late september.

Xelis said:
Ordered this :D

CA_FIGGSC022_M.jpg

Its soo cool and L looks a little like me too, plus L's my initial :D, shall be my desk mascot, pitty its not due out till late september.

OoOoOoh, looksie at the cute kawaii Light figure aswell, Ryuk also looks nice; I want the whole set

Also the the high quality statues look snazzy, Misa Misa being the best looking in my opinion, even though having a Shinigami would be cool. :D

Just got The Classic Ghazghkull Thraka Model from Ebay! *Jumps for joy*
Waiting for the seller to answer some questions before I send payment.

I bought the new Megadeth album(United Abominations). What a let down, I thought after a couple of listens I might warm to it a little but it's just really forgetable with only a few tracks i'd probably listen to again. Even Risk has stand out tracks.

A Hair Cut. . . .

Guess who's hair looks nothing like Light's, it will probably grow into a bit better, and i need to use some wax (can you still buy Manga Hair?)

TRASHBAT said:
Jayme said:
A Hair Cut. . . .

Guess who's hair looks nothing like Light's, it will probably grow into a bit better, and i need to use some wax (can you still buy Manga Hair?)

I want to seeeeee :D
Yeah, I wanna see too, we can have a little forum war here, Ill be L you be Light :twisted:

:lol:

Back