What did you BUY today?

Jayme said:
A Hair Cut. . . .

Guess who's hair looks nothing like Light's, it will probably grow into a bit better, and i need to use some wax (can you still buy Manga Hair?)
I saw Manga Style hairgel in Morrisons.... Is that what ya mean?
(And it was last week.)

Hyaku said:
I'd love to try a vegeta hairstyle.

Can anyone recommend some industrial strength hair-gel? - if a product of such magnitude exists.

Try super glue, for that extra extra long hold LOL. Today I bought 2 all day breakfast baquets, im so hungry LOL 8)

Rasberry swirl yogurt drizzle cake = YUM!
mango (i actually put manga first,how sad...) passion smoothie
white t-shirt
some art pens
'twelfth night'

Xelis said:
TRASHBAT said:
Jayme said:
A Hair Cut. . . .

Guess who's hair looks nothing like Light's, it will probably grow into a bit better, and i need to use some wax (can you still buy Manga Hair?)

I want to seeeeee :D
Yeah, I wanna see too, we can have a little forum war here, Ill be L you be Light :twisted:

:lol:

I'll take a picture, as soon as i make it look a bit like Light's.

So, L Lawliet , where the hell are your damn heirs, i want to destroy that white haired one.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRASHBAT said:
white t-shirt
some art pens
'twelfth night'

urgh! completely forgot.I also bought kerrang! for the simple reason that it had a Dir en Grey poster in it this week...mmmm kyo

TRASHBAT said:
TRASHBAT said:
white t-shirt
some art pens
'twelfth night'

urgh! completely forgot.I also bought kerrang! for the simple reason that it had a Dir en Grey poster in it this week...mmmm kyo

HOLY CRAP WHAT?!
I must follow your lead and buy also. XD

1/144th Gaia, Chaos, Abyss, Force Impulse, Sword Impulse, Blast Impulse, Saviour, Strike Freedom and Destiny Gundams (GSD wasn't so good but had some of my fave Gundam designs)

Jayme

Strangely enough - I had my haircut today too. And you're not the only one who somehow doesn't look like Light. :shock:

I look like red-haired Kira from the opening sequence (you know, where Light has red hair and L has blue) Very evil. :twisted:

That's me.

There's a slim possibility I might also go on sunday too.

M.G xx

Cereal milk..... and I am trying to convince myself to buy a new M93r side-arm, but I also have to buy car insurance dammit I hate spending money on non-fun things like insurance

yesterday actually -

Manga, House MD, large cup of tea, 4 kfc mini fillets [i was hungry], a large diet coke, a ticket for live free die hard, milkyway double, polo mints, petrol, large popcorn, bottle of water & chicken curry and boiled rice

hide - Hide Your Face
GLAY - Drive:GLAY Complete BEST

yay for cheap-ish jrock at the Japan Centre.And to think,i was ready to fork out £25+ each for hide,l'arc en ciel,KinKi Kids and Yoshiki CDs in HMV and Virgin (though i was surpised they had such a good selection)

Death Note Vol.7
A book of photos of different japanese fashions.
Some japanese magazine with Gackt on the front for my brother :p He hates him,he got angry.

Back