What did you BUY today?

thekendyman said:
Arbalest said:
Two CD's by Yoko Kanno arrived. Ashurajo No Hitomi, and Songs to Fly

Songs To fly Is It Any Good?

Yeah it is, and so is Ashurajo No Hitomi. I'm just listening to Songs to Fly at the moment and i am enjoying 'ABC Mouse Parade'.

Arbalest said:
'ABC Mouse Parade'.
Godly song. The man in the desert, nowhere and everywhere, next time... actually the whole album is fantastic although some tracks may take a couple of listens to fully appreciate.

Bought myself this as I am sick of hiring Airsoft Weapons

13900505cm3.jpg

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Arbalest said:
'ABC Mouse Parade'.
Godly song. The man in the desert, nowhere and everywhere, next time... actually the whole album is fantastic although some tracks may take a couple of listens to fully appreciate.

Yeah the whole albums is excellent, though i will probably have to listen to a couple again. Man in the Desert is probably my favourite from the album. I need to have a look at what other CD's Kanno has released.

Arbalest said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Arbalest said:
'ABC Mouse Parade'.

Yeah the whole albums is excellent, though i will probably have to listen to a couple again. Man in the Desert is probably my favourite from the album. I need to have a look at what other CD's Kanno has released.
I command you to get 23ji no Ongaku. No idea what it's a soundtrack for but who really cares? It has one of my favourite songs she did with Maaya Sakamoto, Kissing the Christmas Killer. Comes highly recommended from me.

Fry
twirl
mars
hula hoops
kimberly bikkies
meanies crisps 10 pack
strawberry bon bons
brandy balls
6 pack of lucizade
burger & chips
200 quid on car repairs

Dime bar
Razor
Sun tan oil
Bratz Doll for my sister
Spiderman for Brother
" cans of cola
Twirl
Oranges
apples
Vegies
many groceries

Rumbling Hearts Volume 3. Well, technically I paid for it rather than bought it, because it isn't out yet.

GRRR AT RELEASE SCHEDULES! I WANT IT NOW!!!

Ahem.

Back