What did you BUY today?

I got a Mango card (saves having to carry around money for bus fare. It only works on Trent Barton buses but then the route I travel to work uses their buses).

I bought the Eden Of The East films off Durial who is a great seller :)

I've ordered a dress and aim to do more clothes shopping later. I've been in one of those moods where I need to feel good about myself so I'm thinking new clothes will do that until the scales show me that I've dropped the weight I gained in Rome (and hopefully a few extra lbs :p).

MVM said that while they have a fair amount of Fate/Zero's Volume 1 Collector's Editions for Comic Con this weekend, that they are selling out quickly and expect it to sell out in a month, so to be safe rather than sorry, I ordered my copy from their store.

Today I bought a chestnut iced cream. I heeded lessons from previous visits to avoid the chicken skewers, much to the disagreement of some.

I've ordered an exercise bike, a kitchen trollet and some number stickers for my bin haha. I've also ordered Another and bought some more Urban Veda cleanser and toner as holland and barretts has it 25% off :)

Wanted to have at least 1 PS3 game bought a month and since I didn't get any this month I went onto Amazon and chose this:
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (DLC Edition) - PlayStation 3

Yesterday I bought some Urban Veda products, Ikki Tousen Battle Vixems and the Ikki Tousen DOTW.

Today I'm going to be buying another kitchen trolley and possibly a new 6 seater dining table with faux leather seats. Really need to ponder on the latter as I have a large list of house stuffs I want to do/buy and some have been on the list far longer than a new larger table!

ilmaestro said:
Cool stuff come with the Day 1 edition?

The Day 1 edition will include:
TALES OF XILLIA 2 full-game
TALES OF XILLIA 2 Original tracks selected by the dev. team
TALES OF XILLIA 2 Metalcase

There's also a collector's edition that will include:
TALES OF XILLIA 2 full-game
Ludger Kresnik figure
Elle’s Pocket Watch Replica Compact
TALES OF XILLIA 2 Original tracks selected by the dev. team
TALES OF XILLIA 2 Art Book
Ludger’s emblematic cat, Rollo, gets his fair share of awesomeness with a Metalcase picturing him

Not usually a fan of metal cases, but that one actually looks sweet!

britguy said:
Just bought an Xbox One and Dead Rising 3. I'll probably regret it but oh well, next gen console gaming goodness here I come :)
Honestly, Dead Rising 3 is great. For a launch game, it is subtly miles ahead of previous-gen similar games.

edit: as you might know, start on Nightmare if you enjoy the "traditional" aspects of how DR is structured as far as time limits and such go.

I've ordered a second kitchen trolley, grumpy cat from a UK seller (i never got my Amazon US one but they refunded me), Skyrim & Heavy Rain for my Brothers Birthday and a 6 faux leather seat oak dining table which is BEAUTIFUL. It's the kinda table I've wanted since I first bought my house but I had NO budget when I first moved in so most of my furniture was gifted by family so I couldnt ask for it to cost the earth. Lived with a nice enough 4 seat wood and metal table off my Gran for 3 years so my expensive table treat to myself is just :p

My Grandma is obsessed with charity shops and dragged me round about 20 today in the heat, but I managed to pick up a copy of The Wagamama Cookbook for £1. So it wasn't a complete waste.

Back