What did you BUY today?

Purchased yesterday from Edinburgh
2mdfm7m.jpg

21bklkx.jpg

That will be brilliant!

I've bought a caramel shortcake so far. Really want to purchase the new Professor Layton game not to mention the other two already released for the DS. So. Tempted.

Sorry for the slightly rubbish picture:
vy2v5x.jpg

Purchased from Forbidden Planet International in Wolverhampton, whose PC software which works out the discounts (3 for 2) is open to abuse, whereas somewhere like Waterstones would say wait for the entire transaction (say 15 books) to be processed before deducting the cheapest 5 from the total sales price, the Forbidden Planet software works in batches of 3, so the cheapest of each 3 processed, so lump the more expensive titles together.

Although I didn't work this out until after the shop.

Rurouni Kenshin: Vizbig Edition - Volume 1

It's going to be quite hard for me to track down Volume 6, if anyone has found one at a suitable price please let me know :(

NormanicGrav said:

It's going to be quite hard for me to track down Volume 6, if anyone has found one at a suitable price please let me know :(

wow where did u get that? i was looking for it!!!

bakum4tsu said:
NormanicGrav said:

I think the last time I was in my local forbidden planet they had a couple of volumes, not sure though.

bakum4tsu said:
NormanicGrav said:

I found it at my local Forbidden Planet store in Sheffield. The shop had a small manga section and I just looked at it like "How in the hell did this get here?", I checked Amazon via phone and only Vol.1 & 6 were pricey so I picked it up at the usual £14.99 price. Random luck but it doesn't mean I'll be able to get the rest easily. Heck I nearly would have lost it if I didn't bail out from going to the insanity that is West Street (where people go party).

Anywho, size comparison between DVD sized LE, VIZBIG and Walking Dead comic:

20140401_204819.jpg

Wii U Zombiu Console (with game and pro controller)
Super Mario 3D World
Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Black Wii Remote

SOld mine this time last year, but Mario Kart 8 recent revels have tipped me over the edge to rebuy, that combined with the fact there's absolutely nothing I want on PS4/Xbone that can't be played on my PC until at least the end of this year so no point buying one of them yet)

Back