What did you BUY today?

Ordered some films for my mum, basically a late mother's day gift / early birthday present.

Saving Mr. Banks (Blu-ray)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Theatrical 2D (Blu-ray)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Triple Play pack (DVD / Blu-ray / UV)

I also used the Amazon Student Prime service which is basically 6 months free Prime features then £39 per year.

Just pre ordered Henneko - Azusa Azuki figure from amiami

i've never used amiami before, but its considerably cheaper than at my usual place so am giving them a try, but not sure how their shipping costs compare to cdjapan

Ordered Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F from Amazon, it was available for Prime so I picked it up (don't really care for the price but hey I managed to nab it before the price increased by £11).

Note this is the Japanese PS3 version (and my very first Japanese import, not my first import copy thanks to No More Heroes). The UK version was digital only and I wanted to have a physical copy for the upcoming F 2nd release. The US version was physical but it's pretty much sold out in contrast to the original release.

Aside from being 100% Japanese, the navigation isn't that bad and it has decent Trophies.

NormanicGrav said:
Ordered Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F from Amazon, it was available for Prime so I picked it up (don't really care for the price but hey I managed to nab it before the price increased by £11).

Note this is the Japanese PS3 version (and my very first Japanese import, not my first import copy thanks to No More Heroes). The UK version was digital only and I wanted to have a physical copy for the upcoming F 2nd release. The US version was physical but it's pretty much sold out in contrast to the original release.

Aside from being 100% Japanese, the navigation isn't that bad and it has decent Trophies.

Can you actually buy it on the Ps3 store in the UK? I thought it was only out for the vita over here, also do you know how much it is of the store if available?

Sora Takeuchi said:
NormanicGrav said:

Can you actually buy it on the Ps3 store in the UK? I thought it was only out for the vita over here, also do you know how much it is of the store if available?

There's enough copies for the Japanese version atm: it's now £40 at the moment on Amazon, I wouldn't risk it unless you have the cash for customs etc which I have yet to experience (mine has been dispatched and is arriving tomorrow though).

Got in town today:
Birthday card and gift card for friend.
Catherine (X-box 360)
Fairytale Fights (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)
Russell Hobbs 3-shelf steamer
2x Pound Bakery hot cross bun packs, one of which split and gave to street beggers. (Don't give money out, as food's more of a necessity and don't trust them with money.)

From CEX

Traded in Wii Party U and a couple of films for £27 credit and got all the following titles for my (hopefully delivered today) new Wii U:

Madworld
Red Steel 2
The House of The Dead Overkill
Warioware: Smooth Moves
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
Black Wii Nunchuck

Then using £50 vouchers I got from another department at work after sending a referral their way I got the following new and sealed from Argos:

Kirbys Epic Yarn (£12.99)
Zelda: Skyward Sword (£12.99)

I ordered two more imports that are fulfilled by Amazon Prime*; Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd and J-Stars Victory Versus. They'll both be arriving tomorrow.

*Considering how both were £40-£50 each with free delivery & one-day delivery, I went for this over Play/Yes Asia. My previous JP Import arrived in perfect condition so who knows.

UP1 have YET to get stock for Eureka Seven Part 1 Limited Edition so I bought these two to amuse me until then. Then again I have other anime already ordered but they won't arrive until sometime in May.

EDIT:

Amazon games have been dispatched, ETA tomorrow.

Eureka Seven is set to 'Being Processed', finally!

I went and made myself a custom t-shirt here of my fav anime of recent years; Kill la Kill. Cannot wait to rock this badboy when it arrives:
2607D936527B4ED5336246

Bought a Borderlans 2 t-shirt and had my mum cut all the shoulders and neck off for me so it hangs off my shoulders now :)

I've ordered some makeup (face powder) and I'm tempted to buy some stuff of UP1.

Danielle: "Hey, can you go to the shops and buy me some milk?"
BF: "Sure, I'll pop around now."
*Walks out into the shop as people give him disgusted looks. He then figures out he has that t-shirt on in full view.* lol

Seriously, I've only bought things like that for PJs... That way ONLY people I know will see me and just smile. Better him, than you, Dan. ;)

Hahahahahah!!!

I cannot wait for him to come round to Mums with me when my Gran is there. It'll be brilliant. I think he's going to be stealth with it at work by keeping his hoodie zipped up apart from those moments he wants to let it slip out to the girls in his team mwahahahehehehe :p I threw in $5 for a "mystery tee" that's getting sent too. I've had a look at some of the designs on the site and there's a good 5 that I hope is one of the ones he gets :p

I wanted to buy a Beauty & The Beast stained glass window dress from Hot Topic. My size is sold out :( Due to the material I cant get a size down either as it just won't stretch at my chest which is where I can't drop a size or two unlike the waist and hips where I can. Stupid boobs >.< WANT. THAT. DRESS :'(

Here's a link to my Grumpy Kitty. She's a beaut - http://www.amazon.com/Gund-Grumpy-Cat-P ... grumpy+cat

Wanting the Goodie Two Sleeves "if you're happy and you know it... oh..." T-Rex t-shirt but it's not on offer anywhere. Booooooo.

Back