Happy Marriage vol 6
Magi vol 6
Private Teacher (yaoi) vol 4
Fairy Tail vol 39
Dog X Cat (yaoi) vol 4

plus a case for my new mobile phone

It's father's day soon so I ordered 2 albums for my dad:

Elbow's The Take Off and Landing of Everything
Jethro Tull's Aqualung (40th Anniversary Edition)

I met up with a friend in town today and he somehow talked me into playing Cardfight Vanguard with him, so I bought a trial deck.

Woman at the card store gave me a weird look for buying the one deck with a pink box that didn't have some kind of mech on the cover. Like pls, I'm so manly that I'll make this deck look manlier than Freddy Mercury - and he was a manly looking man's man.

I bought myself some flowers and I'll be buying myself a fit buritto from Barburitto for my lunch!

Gol Gotha has also made me want to try and find the charity shops we have in our Norther Quarter. All I've found is the Oxfam one that sells designer sh*t. Literally prices are like £30 upwards. Bogoff you vintage rip off in disguise as a good cause!

Went to Cambridge today and saw HMV do a wild mini games sale and got Saints Row IV (Commander in Chief Edition) for £4.99. That's a steal (considering it's only 9-10 months old).

Joshawott said:
I met up with a friend in town today and he somehow talked me into playing Cardfight Vanguard with him, so I bought a trial deck.

Woman at the card store gave me a weird look for buying the one deck with a pink box that didn't have some kind of mech on the cover. Like pls, I'm so manly that I'll make this deck look manlier than Freddy Mercury - and he was a manly looking man's man.
Oracle Think Tank best clan~~

Did you enjoy the game?

ilmaestro said:
Joshawott said:

Oracle Think Tank best clan~~

Did you enjoy the game?
Sadly, my friend didn't have his deck on him, so I've yet to play the game. We've agreed to meet up next week though, so I'm going to be revising the rule book and maybe try to watch some games online so I can get a feel for the flow of play.

I don't expect to win my first game, but I'd like to at least try xD

Unfortunately the stuff I ordered didn't arrive today for my Birthday but I did go to HMV for some Blu-ray films:

21 Jump Street
Argo
District 9
Lincoln
The Social Network

They were on for 5 for £30 offer.

I bought a dress off Ebay. I'm hoping this one will be my Snorlax dress base as the last one I bought that I was hoping would be the part, totally wasnt. Under no circumstance would I of ever wanted to show that much boob lol.

I just spent £40 on keychains....well, 3 of the same one.

BrLcFmQCcAAjyOl.jpg

I've ordered one for me, one for my brother, one to give out at an event.

Any word on Majestic Prince Collection 1 & Problem Children being Region B compatible? What are the chances?

I know that Majestic Prince is also getting a Blu-Ray release in Australia in August, so... :)

lelouchnarukami said:
Any word on Majestic Prince Collection 1 & Problem Children being Region B compatible? What are the chances?

I know that Majestic Prince is also getting a Blu-Ray release in Australia in August, so... :)

Nothing yet on both of them, I spotted Majestic Prince on iTunes so there's a chance that it might be compatible, Problem Children is a Kadokawa title so it might not be likely.

I've bought some clothes from h&m and river island this week and some anime I've listed in the anime purchase thread. My brother bought The Wolf Among US episode 5 for us to play :)

Back