What did you BUY today?

Picked up Fire Emblem:Awakening and Tearaway today. Found Fire Emblem in a 2nd hand game shop for a much reasonable price seeing as it's becoming harder to find.

I bought a drawing/picture of Chie from Persona 4 for my Brother from the Comic Village at the con on Sat.

I also have bought some anime, a "little white tee" from River Island and on my lunch hour today, I bought a pushup bra. Not because I "need" the push up, but because I want it lmao. I hated when I found out Jessica Nigri had fake boobs, I was hoping she was just a push up queen as she inspired me to get said pushup today lol.

While registering a Square Enix account, I noticed that their online store offers the Bravely Default soundtrack.

I had to pick it up. Y'all don't know how emotional I get about that game.

Joshawott said:
While registering a Square Enix account, I noticed that their online store offers the Bravely Default soundtrack.

I was extremely tempted to do that a while ago too, but it looks like it's just a normal CD and not the fold out box which they have in Japan - well, that and the sound quality of the recording also being pretty poor.

Mangaranga said:
Joshawott said:

I was extremely tempted to do that a while ago too, but it looks like it's just a normal CD and not the fold out box which they have in Japan - well, that and the sound quality of the recording also being pretty poor.
*Looks up the Japanese one*
*Eye twitches*

I'll have to see what the quality is like when I get the one from the Square Enix store. I'm not sure I'd ever get to use the fold out box though (or rather, I'd be too scared to use it).

Joshawott said:
I'll have to see what the quality is like when I get the one from the Square Enix store. I'm not sure I'd ever get to use the fold out box though (or rather, I'd be too scared to use it).
Maybe I was a bit harsh, it's not like it's terrible. It's only a handful of the tracks which don't sound that great. Either way, please do share some pictures when it arrives. Depending on how it looks I might pick up a copy too.

Hah, the closest I have got was my sister buying a bottle that said "Bro". My name is certainly pretty common, but I guess I haven't been looking too hard.

I found one with Kyle on it a few times, and Dave as so many love to call me. I guess that's the advantage of working in retail, i can look through them all before i put them on the shelves......
So hey maybe i could go searching for your names while i work?

I picked these two up at Hyper Japan for £10 each:

BtgZDBaIMAAhRzX.jpg

Mangaranga said:
Joshawott said:
Maybe I was a bit harsh, it's not like it's terrible. It's only a handful of the tracks which don't sound that great. Either way, please do share some pictures when it arrives. Depending on how it looks I might pick up a copy too.
It arrived the day before yesterday. I'll take some snaps tomorrow, but it's basically a Japanese jewel case release. Two discs with a small booklet.

Lutga said:
Picked up Gundam Origin part 3 at Hyper Japan today (along with another sword for my collection)
A friend of mine was fighting himself over whether or not he wanted to buy a replica Master Sword xD. To be fair, at that price, if I had the money...

Back