What did you BUY today?

I bought the Sunday "Todays Special Value" off of QVC cause I'm sad and hooked to that channel :p

It was a Mally 6 piece makeup set lol.

I've also gone and ordered Fahrenheit for the PC and Hakuoki. Trying to get the Miracle Mask Layton game but I need to spend at least 15p more for free delivery. HELP ME. :p

New autumn/winter coat for work (summer is nearly over!)

F12Uqva.jpg

I've ordered Professor Layton and the miracle mask and also a new battery for my Blackberry. They seem to all die the same way but I'm hoping this will prolong it slightly. Ever since last night/this morning, regardless of the length of time charging, its currently not going higher than like 25%. I can't do anything on my phone, it's now turned off and I was expecting a call back to schedule a quotation for a porch door :'(

Yeah this is my second one, the first was a pearl and eventually the keys stopped working properly. Since it wasnt qwerty and was the old school ones, I'd push the 1 key once for the letter A and it would go straight to the letter C. Did that for about 5 of the number keys. I gave up on that phone. This one is a curve and was a gift and was ok, right up until now. Been charging for about 30 mins and still an empty battery symbol. -_-

I'm on a sim only contract as it's like £22 a month for 6gb data and unlimited calls and texts so getting a phone would have to be one I pay in cash ultimately as I can't afford the £30-50 contracts that come with a decent phone so I'm limited. I was pondering the Nokia Lumia as there's one for £99 but ick, they're so big! :( at least the iPhone is close to the BB in size but even the iPhone 3 models cost more than a Lumia to buy outright! :O

Hoping my bf gives me his old iPhone when he renews but he's hinting at using that for when he's out cycling. Booooo :(

I bought a second hand iphone and got a Giff Gaff sim card, which gives me unlimited internet & texts from as little as £12 a month as places like O2 were trying to sign me up to £30 - £50 a month smartphone packages. So, that could be an option.

Oooooh cheers hun, will definitely ponder that.

I was actually contemplating buying a second hand/used iPhone. Where's the best legitimate places to look for those? As there's no way I'd want to touch them in any of the "fix your phone" stores around Manchester as I have a feeling once I've gave them my money, if the phone was giving me jip, they'd give me no help lol.

Oh, I bought an exercise bra vest thing on lunch whilst I'm still doing my exercise dvds. My girls need to be kept more in place during the cardio sections lol.

I want to brave primark next week on the look for some sweatshirts. I hope they have autumn clothes in now.

GolGotha said:
I bought a sports bra from Bravissimo, but sadly not even that could control my puppies from giving me a black eye. Sad times.

Haha, sorry for laughing but reminded me of my ex had that exact same problem, she couldn't go jogging because her boobs were too big that she'd almost knock herself out in the process (without a sports bra) and even then they didnt provide her with enough support/control. Can't imagine how annoying it is to not be able to do something because of it, so you have my sympathies!

Oh no! I went and got a cheap one so if Bravissimo damned you, I stand no chance with mine lmao. I'm literally having to jog etc with my arms supporting the girls as best I can so I'm not working the moves properly like how Jillian Michaels is telling me to :p

Well, you'll probably be fine hun. I mean, to be honest when your boobs are H/HH cup then you are limited in ways of controlling them. I just thought that one from Bravissimo would atleast contribute to the problem lol

And don't worry about having a chuckle, I'd probably laugh as well if I could see myself on a trampoline lol The most annoying thing is clothing though, especially when you're short, either look like I work in the red light district if I wear something fitting or If I wear something baggy I look like Homer Simpson wearing the 'muumuu dress' lol

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus - 'Let's Get Physical' Limited Edition (PlayStation Vita)
- Physical copy of the game, OST & Profile/Illustrations/Guidebook

(Notices posts above, well this is awkward)

GolGotha said:
Well, you'll probably be fine hun. I mean, to be honest when your boobs are H/HH cup then you are limited in ways of controlling them. I just thought that one from Bravissimo would atleast contribute to the problem lol

And don't worry about having a chuckle, I'd probably laugh as well if I could see myself on a trampoline lol The most annoying thing is clothing though, especially when you're short, either look like I work in the red light district if I wear something fitting or If I wear something baggy I look like Homer Simpson wearing the 'muumuu dress' lol

Muumuu dress :lol: my ex was also short (5ft3) and never set foot on her trampoline while anyone could see her lol

edit - just realised this is all completely OT now, sorry peeps :)

GolGotha said:
I bought a second hand iphone and got a Giff Gaff sim card, which gives me unlimited internet & texts from as little as £12 a month as places like O2 were trying to sign me up to £30 - £50 a month smartphone packages. So, that could be an option.
Giffgaff are pretty awesome, but their customer service isn't.
I exercise the £5 option, 300 texts, 20mb data and 60 mins plus free extra minutes (meaning if someone rings me not from GG then I get those minutes, pretty f***ing amazing if you ask me lol) also GG free texts and calls to other GG members also if you go on the GG forums and you help people out etc you get points then every 4 months or so once their accumulated you can decide to use as phone credit or physical credit through PayPal, 1 point is 1p, I got £11 checked into my PayPal last year was awesome :D So I say give them a month and see how you feel.

Baggie_Saiyan said:
Giffgaff are pretty awesome, but their customer service isn't.
What's up with Giffgaff's customer service? I'm probably going to outright buy my next phone (thinking a Nexus 5/6) and get a contract SIM when my current one's up.
I looked at Giffgaff since they offer good value for money compared to everyone else, but I haven't really heard of them before so I'm a bit skeptical.
To anyone who's on Giffgaff and is reading this, what's their service like? (Customer service, Signal availability etc.)

I switched to Giff Gaff from O2 about four years ago and obviously, as they use the same network, haven't really had any negative experiences.

On a positive note, their internet really is unlimited - which was extremely surprising, but definitely welcomed lol!

Eeeeeek I am happy to not be so well endowed, in the female boobs sense LOL.

The top did, ok. There was some jiggling but nowhere as much as when I've been wearing tops bra-less with built in "support" or a vest with a wireless crop bra thing lol.

I've gone and purchased the shorts that go with them today since my bottom halves getting too hot in leggings so opted for the proper stuff.

I'm very tempted to buy a Merlotte's Bar & Grill t-shirt too.

Back