What did you BUY today?

I recently came to the personal decision that Justified is my fav show on TV (the new season just started and it's brilliant), so I decided to make a giant-assed poster (700x1000mm) of it here on something called a printing sheet. I've just moved into a new flat and my former room-mate gave me the idea when he did something similar with a frame from Scarface. Anyway here's the image I've gone with:
JustifiedS4.png

Finally got myself a new phone - on contract.
Samsung Fame smart-phone on Orange network, so I may decide to visit the cinemas more often. :D

Battlestar Galactica (2003) complete BluRay boxset. Got it for £24 thanks to some Amazon credit. Now I need to decide what to do with the old DVD tin set I have, it's too bashed up to sell so maybe a charity shop?

Bought "Kon's Works" off ebay. Normally I don't go in for Artbooks, since they are generally pretty pricey, but I just have to have anything Satoshi Kon related provided I can still enjoy it without knowing Japanese. I have Kon's Animation Works, which is a bit more balanced between text/images, but this is pretty much all artwork, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it.

What I've bought/pre-ordered this week.

Amazon:
Rayman 3D
Dead Oppai Alive: Dimensions

Zavvi:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
FFX HD LE (For £21.50)
FFXIII Lightning Returns
Danganronpa

Still not sure whether I actually want Lightning Returns at this stage. I might just cancel it closer to release...
Bought Rayman 3D since I played a lot of, and loved Rayman 2 on PC when I was young. I did have the 3DS version before from when I bought my first 3ds at launch (which I then sold a few months later).
Buying Ocarina of Time is long overdue, I should have bought that game ages ago.

I wanted to get some more games for my PlayStation so I went to Game and bought these for about £45 total:

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ~ Bought it again. This version has the new PS3 banner on the cover, sweet
- Max Payne 3 ~ £5 was a steal
- Persona 4: Arena ~ I first thought the case was broken but turns out that the OST was slightly big to fit in.
- Saint's Row The Third: Full Package Edition ~ Loved the game, bought it again with all DLC included.

Just ordered Chaos Head, Sekirei Seasons 1 & 2, Freezing and I've also pre ordered High School DXD with its May release.

Once the latter and Durarara!!! get released it's safe to say that that's all my xmas money off my gran gone! :p

Frozen and Two Copies of Adventure Time Season 3 from DVDWorldUSA.
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely impressed with their site. It was pretty worrying to see how easy it is to reset your password - and then find that if you go to change your payment details it shows everything in plain sight without blanking parts.
Well, most of the details are blocked until you press edit, at which point it shows everything, so there's moot point in blocking anything in the first place.
I'd probably look to remove my details upon receiving the items...

Well, since one of my friends gave me the new version of GW's Ogre Kingdoms Army Book for Xmas, I've been scourging the web for deals on their models for the game.
Found a respectable ebay shop, and got myself a Stonehorn (£20) and an Ironblaster (£12), with £5.50 P+P. Compared to GW's prices, that's almost buying the Stonehorn and getting the Ironblaster free!! And I dont even need to take time to build it (although minor conversions may be adapted upon consideration.) So happy! :D

Back