What did you BUY today?

Just bought a ticket for the Adam Ant gig in Liverpool in November. Last years show was amazing so this year should be good too.

I used my anime money to buy that though so can't order any anime til next month now :(

Paid the RM custom fee today (£15.04).

With a choice of walking to the main depot in the city centre (~70 minutes there and back) or a walk to the nearest post office (~10 minutes there and back) to pay the charge in stamps, I took the second option (it will take a few days to receive the parcel but takes less effort).

Just to keep it seperate from the other bit, i also pickd up Muramasa for the Wii from Rising Star games' section. Will look forward to playing that. I wish i could have found OdinSphere for the PS2 there as well, but no luck. Will probably check online when i get home again just to re-check

Couple of bits on sale (Beyond anime).
Picked up Disgaea4, Hyperdimension Neptune and FFXIII-2 for £45 for all 3. Thought it'd be worth a shot for the first 2 as they seem to get decent player (non critic) reviews, and its the fanbase that is arguably the better guage for niche titles, and FFXIII-2, as it was damned cheap...and I do intend to play the first one soon lol

Expo going saw Planetes, Please Teacher!, Dragonball Kai Season 2 and Welcome to the N.H.K. purchased. Also a bottle of Japanese soda, which is impossible to open.

Arbalest said:
Just to keep it seperate from the other bit, i also pickd up Muramasa for the Wii from Rising Star games' section. Will look forward to playing that.

Best play it on hard. Easy makes it a dull button basher, but hard turns it into a very tactical experience. Especially those bosses... ouch! :(

Expo acquisitions on my part:

Roujin-Z on DVD
Eureka Seven — the film (a goody bag goody; goody.)
Several Lollipop Chainsaw chainsaw lollipops (which I accumulated through strategic lurking and floor-scouring.)

I'll express it in picture form
543618_388133844556531_100000797563158_968717_71867762_n.jpg

Used White PSP 2000 from GameStation for £50. I saw it - couldn't say no. It's scratched up like hell at the back, but I don't care.

Dissidia Final Fantasy (Used) for £10.

Just need to buy a memory card.

If you haven't had a PSP before, you have a ton of cheap RPGs and others that you have to look forward to, very underrated system.

ilmaestro said:
If you haven't had a PSP before, you have a ton of cheap RPGs and others that you have to look forward to, very underrated system.
I've never had one before. I actually had a rather friendly chat with the guy in GameStation about how I've been relatively stuck to Nintendo, despite being a gamer since the N64/Gameboy Colour era (I was born in 1992 and only had a NES for a while, which was loaned from a friend so sue me xD). I'd had my eye on the PSP for a while, but couldn't justify buying a new system (especially as until I went on Jobseeker's, I was only on £150 a month). However, when I was killing time in GameStation yesterday, I saw the offer and couldn't refuse it (to the point where I actually left the store and ran back in).

From the brief time my house had a PS3 (before my brother sold it), I had Final Fantasy IX purchased and £2 left on my account. My memory card should come tomorrow, which will allow me to redownload FFIX and buy Elfen Lied episode 1 =3.

I've been browsing the PlayStation store and it's as you say - there is a lot of stuff available.

Joshawott said:
I saw the offer and couldn't refuse it (to the point where I actually left the store and ran back in).
:lol: Nice.

There have been a fair few price-drops on PSP games in the last couple of months since the Vita came out, you could almost argue that this is the ideal time to pick up a PSP, and get a Vita sometime next year when it is cheaper and there are more original games available.

Back