What did you BUY today?

ilmaestro said:
Joshawott said:
I saw the offer and couldn't refuse it (to the point where I actually left the store and ran back in).
:lol: Nice.

There have been a fair few price-drops on PSP games in the last couple of months since the Vita came out, you could almost argue that this is the ideal time to pick up a PSP, and get a Vita sometime next year when it is cheaper and there are more original games available.
Well, the PSP is still outselling the Vita in Japan xD

Next time I'm in town I'll have to browse my local GAME - they may not stock any new PSP games, but they have a huge pre-owned section (unlike GameStations which was literally about 6-8 games - their PS1 section was bigger).

Birthday's Been and gone and I Got with the mostly left over cash I already had and a small bit of money from Bday...

Games:
Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3)
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (PSVita)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (PSVita)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) [Yes I know...But It was just £2 from Wilkinson's though!].

BD:
The Italian Job
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story [Pre-Owned - Came free With Yakuza game]
Fight Club

DVD:
Lupin the Third: The Secret of Mamo

Have you played XII before, Rena? It just might be my favorite PS2 game (in fact, it just might be my favorite game, although the Japan-only Zodiac Job System is technically an improvement in gameplay terms).

ilmaestro said:
Have you played XII before, Rena? It just might be my favorite PS2 game (in fact, it just might be my favorite game, although the Japan-only Zodiac Job System is technically an improvement in gameplay terms).

It shall be my first time playing XII, so I'm quite looking forward to it :) Though I have quite a few games in my backlog, so it should be a while before I get round to it maestro. Though I might let it go up to after I finish Higurashi Kizuna 4.

With the rest of the money gained from the birthday party last night, I put it towards a new Desktop PC

Better start cleaning my desk area out, it has basically become a mass of envelopes, paper and clothes!

Ordered both volumes of Xxxholic. Thought it was about time :p

Just ordered Tsubasa Season 1& 2 from PlanetAxel. Cannot get enough of Mokona Modoki ..srsly.

While browsing PlanetAxel i noticed how much cheaper K-ON & Nabari No Ou are ...i wanna support the UK market but bloody hell ...

At around 2.45AM, after about three hours of frantic refreshing and swearing, my friend and I managed to buy tickets for The Dark Knight Rises at the BFI IMAX in Waterloo. It was a nightmare as the servers were completely overloaded, but we eventually managed to get great seats for the 28th of July, the weekend after it opens (attempts to get the tickets for first weekend were in vain). Looking forward to it!

Also pre-ordered The Avengers steelbook blu-ray thanks to that HMV 20% off code.

Ath said:
At around 2.45AM, after about three hours of frantic refreshing and swearing, my friend and I managed to buy tickets for The Dark Knight Rises at the BFI IMAX in Waterloo. It was a nightmare as the servers were completely overloaded, but we eventually managed to get great seats for the 28th of July, the weekend after it opens (attempts to get the tickets for first weekend were in vain).

I booked some screenings at the BFI for the anime event recently. After 2 hours of trying to use their website and getting various errors I went personally to the box office, just for the system to not work there either. After half an hour of standing there while they fought the computer systems the manager just ended u pgiving me free tickets to both films I wanted to see :D

FourthLion said:
I booked some screenings at the BFI for the anime event recently. After 2 hours of trying to use their website and getting various errors I went personally to the box office, just for the system to not work there either. After half an hour of standing there while they fought the computer systems the manager just ended u pgiving me free tickets to both films I wanted to see :D

Sweet! What films were they? BFI claim to be improving their ticket system next month, we'll see if they actually do it.

Today I bought Lollipop Chainsaw on PS3, and ordered Game of Thrones on blu-ray, because I want to get it before they edit out George W. Bush's severed head.

Dead Island: The Book (Only bought it because I needed something to take my Waterstones order over a Tenner so I can have my red stamp, Wanted to buy the first volume of Until Death Do Us Part which they had but the volume had a scuff on the first few pages so I thought better of it)

Pokémon White Version 2 (Japanese Version) from Play-Asia. With UPS shipping, it cost about £54.

Customs'll rape me for sure, but I don't care.

Back